Home & Garden Garden Photographs to Share.....

Hi garden friends! Took these today as our Fall season is starting with cooler weather[emoji4]. Purple pansies along with lavender asters & cream white mums. We have a ton of tree leaves that will fall within the next 2-3 weeks. My favorite garden friend is the baby bunny born here... Peter rabbit as frick&frack says! He's munching some of the birdseed I throw out on our back patio. Hope life is treating all of you & your glorious gardens well ! [emoji4]IMG_1475096491.851120.jpg

IMG_1475096579.027637.jpgIMG_1475096595.432296.jpgIMG_1475096617.802916.jpg

Hi garden friends! Took these today as our Fall season is starting with cooler weather[emoji4]. Purple pansies along with lavender asters & cream white mums. We have a ton of tree leaves that will fall within the next 2-3 weeks. My favorite garden friend is the baby bunny born here... Peter rabbit as frick&frack says! He's munching some of the birdseed I throw out on our back patio. Hope life is treating all of you & your glorious gardens well ! [emoji4]View attachment 3478877

View attachment 3478878View attachment 3478879View attachment 3478880

Gorgeous photos, Kendie!

Peter Rabbit is so cute! [emoji195]

Reactions: Kendie26
Thank you Mimmy & I'm in love with little Peter Rabbit! I almost want to try & catch him & bring him inside for winter but I think my cats would freak out! How's your garden these days? Curious on change of seasons in various climate zones.:flowers:

Thanks for asking about my garden. I have been looking for something different to take a photo of. I think the things that are blooming are things that I have already posted. We will have greenery and some flowers all year, so I will keep checking for something to post.

Sadly none of the orchids in trees bloomed. [emoji53]Maybe next year.

Thanks for asking about my garden. I have been looking for something different to take a photo of. I think the things that are blooming are things that I have already posted. We will have greenery and some flowers all year, so I will keep checking for something to post.

Sadly none of the orchids in trees bloomed. [emoji53]Maybe next year.
Funny because I've been looking too for things to take pics of & no new blooms, just things fading out of season so I just got the fall annuals. I'm sorry about your orchids not blooming in trees. That's something I'd LOVE to see as all of my orchids are indoors only. Have you ever visited Longwood Gardens, in Kennett Square, PA? If not, if you are ever visiting in PA area it may be worth your visit. They have the most spectacular orchid collection & many of them are growing in trees which just blows my mind when I see it.:flowers: