Home & Garden Garden Photographs to Share.....

More or less the last bit of lawn work today before winter pause.

Raking the leaves, only off the lawn.

Enlight5676.jpeg

Then I mowed one last time, cleaned the mower and did some maintenance on it - and then the final act, bringing the snow shovel to the patio and lock the sheds ... Maybe I need to rake the leaves once more later in December, but for now, thats it.

Enlight5677.jpeg

Enlight5678.jpeg

Kind regards,
Oliver

I don't own a garden but I can share a photo from my latest after home-office-hours "lockdown-walk-around-the-block"-walks.

I took the photo because I was surprised how green the plants still are, end February, freezing temperatures. I guess the canal warms the soil from underneath.
I might mention: they plant a lot of new trees top reduce urban heat islands in the city centre. I spot some parking lots with room for future trees to come. :smile:

I forgot to mention: this is Vienna in Austria.

IMG_1608.JPG

(sorry for my frequency posting, I just enjoy it too much)

Let me end for today with this indoor garden. This is the entrance to a building. I love the atmosphere.

You might get the impressions that Vienna is a city that lacks private outdoor gardens. This is true as soon as you get closer to the city centre. But the lack of space opens room for creativity. :heart:

Attachments

• IMG_1648.JPG
    IMG_1648.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 19