Home & Garden Garden Photographs to Share.....

@frick&frack @Mimmy @MahoganyQT
I laughed out loud at the Florida weather jokes. Cold and warm is all relative so you have my complete sympathy. I hope you're all doing great, digging up your closed shoes and coats out of moth balls and dust covers :giggle::hugs:

@roundandround, I too prefer a bit too cold to a bit too hot.

@Kendie26 your snow pictures are so magical. Please keep them coming :tup:

@Pessie I hate it when people do that! I was travelling to Leeds last month and I nearly froze to death despite wearing multiple layers. While my colleague was just wearing a spring/autumn trench coat over a shirt and said he was comfortable. I felt like a total wuss!!

Just took some pics yesterday with the snow....happily our temps will get close to 30 degrees today which is almost “balmy” compared to the last week:tup: Oh & “Frimmy” is still hanging tough in her pot!:biggrin: Have a great week everyone:flowers:
^LOVE the magnolia pod! Everything about those trees is beautiful. Love the hydrangea too. Your snow is so pretty.

I think i told all of you before that our neighbors across the street have 2 sweet goats....well there’s another neighbor down the road from us that has 3 goats & they live in this fun red barn....here are 2 of them. Took this today. I told my DH that I now want goats! They do wonders with eating weeds!View attachment 3928379
^such a perfectly cute red barn!

I took my nieces to a friend’s house on Friday. This is their back yard, so the pic works for our gardening thread (notice the sprinkler & hose...they just put down some grass seed). [emoji6]

It was too cold for me to be out very long & too cold for the girls to swim, but the ocean was beautiful. It was funny though, a few minutes earlier there were girls in bathing suits going into the water up to their knees. They must have been from Canada. [emoji23]

IMG_1515454152.151557.jpg

I took my nieces to a friend’s house on Friday. This is their back yard, so the pic works for our gardening thread (notice the sprinkler & hose...they just put down some grass seed). [emoji6]

It was too cold for me to be out very long & too cold for the girls to swim, but the ocean was beautiful. It was funny though, a few minutes earlier there were girls in bathing suits going into the water up to their knees. They must have been from Canada. [emoji23]

View attachment 3928520

Beautiful photo, frick&frack!

I was able to wear a light jacket today, instead of a wool coat.

View attachment 3928520
How beautiful is this?! So relaxing & breathtakingly pretty! Ah it gives me hope for spring/summer! :smooch:

I know, i seriously want a pair of goats!!! How are you these days dearest? Are you also still getting snow?:hugs:

:hugs: I'm good. Just got back home after my extended holidays :smile:
Dreading going back to work tomorrow: I can't remember how to do my job after a month off (!!) and I'm not brave enough to face my first week as a newly promoted Director :P

No snow and would you believe, dearest Kendie, that I still have roses??!! January roses!

Unbelievable. These David Austins have been incredible. I have Lady of Shallott and Golden Celebrations still blooming. And one Natalie Nypels.:heart:

:hugs: I'm good. Just got back home after my extended holidays :smile:
Dreading going back to work tomorrow: I can't remember how to do my job after a month off (!!) and I'm not brave enough to face my first week as a newly promoted Director :P

No snow and would you believe, dearest Kendie, that I still have roses??!! January roses!

Unbelievable. These David Austins have been incredible. I have Lady of Shallott and Golden Celebrations still blooming. And one Natalie Nypels.:heart:
:happydance::tup:January roses is crazy great!!! I remember being shocked when we still had ours into late November so yours is truly remarkable!! Hoping you had super relaxing, peaceful time off & we KNOW you will be amazing in your new promotion/Director role....”carry on & be brave”:yes: :gotmuscles: Miss Dawn!!:drinks:

Hi everyone,

You may have noticed that I have not been that active lately. My grandmother suddenly fell ill right before Thanksgiving. We eventually found out that she had been secretly battling cancer for several years. She passed away this morning. I want you all to know that she loved when I photographed her garden and shared it with you. She was 82 years old and always said she lived a full life. Thank you for allowing me to share a little bit of her with you. I'll still visit her home to check on her garden from time but I just don't think it will bloom quite the same. If I see something beautiful or interesting I will be sure to share it with you.

Reactions: Simplyput
Hi everyone,

You may have noticed that I have not been that active lately. My grandmother suddenly fell ill right before Thanksgiving. We eventually found out that she had been secretly battling cancer for several years. She passed away this morning. I want you all to know that she loved when I photographed her garden and shared it with you. She was 82 years old and always said she lived a full life. Thank you for allowing me to share a little bit of her with you. I'll still visit her home to check on her garden from time but I just don't think it will bloom quite the same. If I see something beautiful or interesting I will be sure to share it with you.

Deepest condolences, MahoganyQT.

Thank you for sharing your grandmother’s green thumb and garden with us. I am glad that she knew that you were posting photos of her beautiful garden.

Please continue to share it with us when you can. I’m sure you are right though; it will probably never bloom the same again.

Hi everyone,

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this, thinking of you at this sad time. It was lovely that we all got to share her love of her garden through your pictures :heart:

Hi everyone,

So sorry to hear this Mahogany, as we have missed your presence. Bless your dearest grandmother. We’ve loved seeing all the pics you shared of her glorious garden. It was obvious how much she loved it & the passion she put into her special garden.Big hug & my/our thoughts are with you dear.:hugs: