Home & Garden Garden Photographs to Share.....

Some pictures from our trips

Taken in the wilderness. Sweet Pea?:heart: love this.
View attachment 3880383

These are huge ones
View attachment 3880384

All flowers were facing the other side. Sorry I wasn't able to get closer. They're st a distance but quite beutiful and unique for me.

View attachment 3880386

And who doesn't want a beautiful pink banana blossom?
View attachment 3880391
Have a great day everyone!
:wave:Have missed you R&R!! What an amazing grouping of pics...looks like an amazing time:drinks:Adore those sweet peas...so feminine & lovely:love:

Happy Thanksgiving @Kendie26 & @MajoganyQT & all the other Americans in this thread. Heading out tomorrow. [emoji8]

View attachment 3886685
So sweet of you darling friend F&F!! Was going to post sentiment on Turkey Day morning...but I’ll say it now to all those celebrating Thanksgiving.....blessed holiday to all of you & i am super thankful to have the chance to communicate w/ all of you amazing folks....just adore you all! Xoxo:hugs::wave:

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate and hope you’re having a great week to everyone else! [emoji884]
View attachment 3886847
Unusual bromeliad that Mr Mimmy bought at the nursery.
View attachment 3886848
More bromeliads.
View attachment 3886849
Happy schefflera with pink berries. [emoji3]
WOWEE these are indeed so unique & exquisite looking Mimmy! Please tell Mr. Mimmy he still has his fan club here!:smile:Happy Thanksgiving to you both & everyone here :smooch:

WOWEE these are indeed so unique & exquisite looking Mimmy! Please tell Mr. Mimmy he still has his fan club here!:smile:Happy Thanksgiving to you both & everyone here :smooch:

Thanks, Kendie!

Mr Mimmy has become a silent member. He gets excited when there is something new in our garden to share. [emoji6]

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Mr Kendie too!

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate and hope you’re having a great week to everyone else! [emoji884]

More bromeliads.

Love that cool bromeliad!

Sorry I forgot to tag you. I was doing laundry & packing last night, so I was distracted. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving! [emoji8][emoji884]

IMG_1511384884.058340.jpg

Reactions: Mimmy and Miss_Dawn
Love that cool bromeliad!

Sorry I forgot to tag you. I was doing laundry & packing last night, so I was distracted. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving! [emoji8][emoji884]

View attachment 3887682

Thanks, frick&frack!

Don’t worry, I didn’t take it personally. [emoji6] Happy Thanksgiving to you too! [emoji884]

Major, major cold weather is hitting here today/this weekend so this may be 1 of the last best pics of pretty fall colors/leaves. Happy weekend y’all! :flowers:
You capture the colors beautifully @Kendie!

Two double Frimmies today. They’re both on the same plant.

View attachment 3881951

View attachment 3881952

Amazing looking Frimmies f&f :loveeyes:

View attachment 3886847
View attachment 3886848
More bromeliads.
View attachment 3886849

The @Mimmy garden recovers so fast :graucho: Look how beautiful those plants are. Those pink berries and the hanging tillandsias are beautiful.