Home & Garden Garden Photographs to Share.....

Frimmettes, I am working on stepping up my coconut containing food production. We all have discussed food at one time or another; I propose an “An Annual Frimmettes Potluck”. [emoji39]It will be a feast!
View attachment 3859288
Bougainvillea with yellow Alamanda mixed in.
View attachment 3859289
Curious squirrel. Although cute, I occasionally see squirrel bites at my office, from children trying to feed them.
View attachment 3859290
A beach photo for @Miss_Dawn. I know that she is very busy, so I wanted her to know that we are thinking of her. [emoji1357]
What an absolutely gorgeous photo Queen @Mimmy Thank you very much :hugs:
I'm joining the Frimmettes potluck!! For you lovely ladies, I'll even find a way to take the weekend off :drinks:
Stunning bougainvillea. My poor little indoor bougainvillea (Kiri) has shed all her leaves now. I hope she comes back in the spring :love:

View attachment 3859496
Happy dance! [emoji126]
These yellow hibiscus with the deep orange throat are few and far between.

A few seasons ago they were infested with thrips; the buds would drop before even blooming. It it sometimes hard to find just the right color hibiscus, so Mr Mimmy (Dr Mimmy) in this case; worked hard to save these. I do see the hole in the leaf, but I think that this is just one of our usual leaf chompers; we will monitor this though.
What a stunner of a Frimmy. I love it :hbeat:

Reactions: Mimmy
^yay! So happy to see your bargain lantana is still doing so well. I hope you enjoyed the 3 figs...lol.

That sky pic is amazing!

^everything in your yard is so beautiful! The Gulf looks peaceful. I’m all in for a frimmette pot luck.

^fabulous! I don’t think I’ve ever seen that hibiscus color combo. Mr. Mimmy is a miracle worker.
Thanks, frick&frack!

We are just about back to normal now, post Irma; hope that you are too.

Yes, I was so happy to see the yellow hibiscus, as they are really lovely, but had been infested with thrips. Often we would have just removed the entire bush, but we knew we would have a hard time finding this color again.
What an absolutely gorgeous photo Queen @Mimmy Thank you very much :hugs:
I'm joining the Frimmettes potluck!! For you lovely ladies, I'll even find a way to take the weekend off :drinks:
Stunning bougainvillea. My poor little indoor bougainvillea (Kiri) has shed all her leaves now. I hope she comes back in the spring :love:

What a stunner of a Frimmy. I love it :hbeat:
Thank you, Miss_Dawn!

I know how busy you are; don’t worry if at times you can’t check in here. I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you!

Now is really a good garden time where I live. I will be on the lookout for more good garden scenes. [emoji102]

Thanks, frick&frack!

We are just about back to normal now, post Irma; hope that you are too.

Yes, I was so happy to see the yellow hibiscus, as they are really lovely, but had been infested with thrips. Often we would have just removed the entire bush, but we knew we would have a hard time finding this color again.

Thank you, Miss_Dawn!

I know how busy you are; don’t worry if at times you can’t check in here. I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you!

Now is really a good garden time where I live. I will be on the lookout for more good garden scenes. [emoji102]

You're very sweet :smooch:

Glad that things are normalising post hurricane for you!

I'll look forward to enjoying your lovely garden now that my garden is going into hibernation mode. Autumn has well and truly set in.

Funnily I still have a few valiant roses and buds in the front garden. They've just absolutely thrived this year. Must be because they were basking in the glow of the Frimmettes' approval!

Frimmettes, I am working on stepping up my coconut containing food production. We all have discussed food at one time or another; I propose an “An Annual Frimmettes Potluck”. [emoji39]It will be a feast!
View attachment 3859288
Bougainvillea with yellow Alamanda mixed in.
View attachment 3859289
Curious squirrel. Although cute, I occasionally see squirrel bites at my office, from children trying to feed them.
View attachment 3859290
A beach photo for @Miss_Dawn. I know that she is very busy, so I wanted her to know that we are thinking of her. [emoji1357]
Bravo! See, I KNEW you could do it!! (Bake & mail to all of us) You're our hero girl!!! :clap:

"She" will yell at me if i apologize for posting too many pics:lol:but took more pics of fall leaves especially for @frick&frack ...these were all taken today as i was walking at the park.

Attachments

• IMG_6997.JPG
    IMG_6997.JPG
    207.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_6999.JPG
    IMG_6999.JPG
    288.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7005.JPG
    IMG_7005.JPG
    269.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7006.JPG
    IMG_7006.JPG
    375.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7007.JPG
    IMG_7007.JPG
    417.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_7008.JPG
    IMG_7008.JPG
    242.3 KB · Views: 47
"She" will yell at me if i apologize for posting too many pics:lol:but took more pics of fall leaves especially for @frick&frack ...these were all taken today as i was walking at the park.

This is my #1 favorite tree at the park...look at it's AMAZING color, bark, structure, everything!!! I feel like taking a shovel & digging it up & dragging it home to plant it at our house!!!:giggle::eek:

Beautiful fall foliage, Kendie!

This is my #1 favorite tree at the park...look at it's AMAZING color, bark, structure, everything!!! I feel like taking a shovel & digging it up & dragging it home to plant it at our house!!!:giggle::eek:

“She” wants to tackle hug you! [emoji8]:hugs: I LOVE YOUR PICS!!!

Is it just me, or is Fall coming late this year? A friend in MI sent me pics over the weekend, & half the trees are green. You’re in PA, & they’re still green. I haven’t been able to turn my a/c off yet, but it looks like tomorrow I’ll be able to.

Your favorite tree is gorgeous! It’s growing like a perfect specimen tree. I’m hoping that’s a red maple because they’re my favorite. I used to walk by several every day when I lived in VA. They turn the perfect shades of orange & red. That’s my idea of fall foliage.

What’s the beautiful bark? I’ve heard of a river birch tree. Is that what it is?

Your park is serene. I can see why you go there to exercise. I’d lose track of time there. The trees are so lovely, you’d think a landscaper planted them. Thank you so much for always remembering to share your nature & gardening pics. It’s the greatest gift anyone could give me. [emoji175][emoji260][emoji8]

“She” wants to tackle hug you! [emoji8]:hugs: I LOVE YOUR PICS!!!

Is it just me, or is Fall coming late this year? A friend in MI sent me pics over the weekend, & half the trees are green. You’re in PA, & they’re still green. I haven’t been able to turn my a/c off yet, but it looks like tomorrow I’ll be able to.

Your favorite tree is gorgeous! It’s growing like a perfect specimen tree. I’m hoping that’s a red maple because they’re my favorite. I used to walk by several every day when I lived in VA. They turn the perfect shades of orange & red. That’s my idea of fall foliage.

What’s the beautiful bark? I’ve heard of a river birch tree. Is that what it is?

Your park is serene. I can see why you go there to exercise. I’d lose track of time there. The trees are so lovely, you’d think a landscaper planted them. Thank you so much for always remembering to share your nature & gardening pics. It’s the greatest gift anyone could give me. [emoji175][emoji260][emoji8]
Thanks to all of you (@Mimmy @Miss_Dawn ) :biggrin::wave:
:lol:Thanks for the laughs @frick&frack ..yes Fall season is a little "odd" this year. It started out w/ a cool snap but then it's been really warm the last month+...it's still in the mid 70's here which is unusual, but weather reports say getting cooler next week & that should probably be it for us & most leaves should fall within the next month. So glad you love/enjoy seeing the beauty that i see! Yes my fave is that red maple (& my dogwoods) The other one with the white bark is (i do believe) a birch tree but I'm not totally in-the-know w/ that variety, although they are pretty abundant up here. And yes, our park is beautiful w/ acres of gorgeous grounds, huge ponds & tons of fun wildlife!:drinks::hugs:

Thanks to all of you (@Mimmy @Miss_Dawn ) :biggrin::wave:
:lol:Thanks for the laughs @frick&frack ..yes Fall season is a little "odd" this year. It started out w/ a cool snap but then it's been really warm the last month+...it's still in the mid 70's here which is unusual, but weather reports say getting cooler next week & that should probably be it for us & most leaves should fall within the next month. So glad you love/enjoy seeing the beauty that i see! Yes my fave is that red maple (& my dogwoods) The other one with the white bark is (i do believe) a birch tree but I'm not totally in-the-know w/ that variety, although they are pretty abundant up here. And yes, our park is beautiful w/ acres of gorgeous grounds, huge ponds & tons of fun wildlife!:drinks::hugs:
It looks like a silver birch to me :smile: lovely photos Kendie!