Home & Garden Garden Photographs to Share.....

Thank you, Pessie! Looks like some serious investigating is happening!
emoji3.png
:lol: One of my dog walking friends says its like the canine equivalent of Facebook - they're checking in to see who's posted!

Thanks for the nice compliments Tashaboomettes Frimmettes :heart::P

Shazam girl!! What amazing pics!! :ps: I've never seen a butterfly w/ those colors (at least not in my area)...she's so majestic!

This is a common butterfly around here. I've only seen a white, a baby yellow and baby blue small butties where I live. I can't remember if I've seen other colors in the open but I'm sure I didn't!

You mean kaboom!
Or was it ta-dah?!
I can't remember :giggle:

Tashaboom?:nuts: Don't be surprised if I'm coming with my opening remarks, all the crazy names, It's just who I am lol

Beautiful pictures @Pessie! I love looking at the orange and red berries. And the grass torch thingy, beautiful. Thanks for the doggie shot brings joy to my heart too!

:lol: One of my dog walking friends says its like the canine equivalent of Facebook - they're checking in to see who's posted!

:lol: this is so funny!

Thanks for the nice compliments Tashaboomettes Frimmettes :heart::P

This is a common butterfly around here. I've only seen a white, a baby yellow and baby blue small butties where I live. I can't remember if I've seen other colors in the open but I'm sure I didn't!

Tashaboom?:nuts: Don't be surprised if I'm coming with my opening remarks, all the crazy names, It's just who I am lol

Beautiful pictures @Pessie! I love looking at the orange and red berries. And the grass torch thingy, beautiful. Thanks for the doggie shot brings joy to my heart too!

:lol: this is so funny!
Tashaboom to you too dear @roundandround

Frimmettes I'm still so busy! I'll never have leisure time again!! :panic::giggle: