Home & Garden Garden Photographs to Share.....

First Honeysuckle in bloom with visitor

2017-05-17 16.52.06.jpg

Columbine

2017-05-17 17.51.21.jpg

Foxgloves that grows here and there in the garden. I pulled out lots of these plants because they're growing everywhere, even in pots lol I love these plants tho. They look fab when the flowers show in between other plants. I also have in white.

2017-05-19 15.59.06.jpg

I don't know the name of this plant but I like it very much.

2017-05-17 17.55.36.jpg

I'm planning to get some plants this weekend :smile:

View attachment 3703478

Columbine

View attachment 3703479

Foxgloves that grows here and there in the garden. I pulled out lots of these plants because they're growing everywhere, even in pots lol I love these plants tho. They look fab when the flowers show in between other plants. I also have in white.

View attachment 3703480

View attachment 3703484

Beautiful flowers, roundandround! Can't wait to see what other plants you get!

Reactions: roundandround

Columbine

I love the foxglove & honeysuckle. Hello Mr. Bumblebee!

View attachment 3703478

Columbine

View attachment 3703479

View attachment 3703480

View attachment 3703484

All gorgeous but those purple columbine are simply magnificent!!!:heart::heart::heart:

Hi my sweetest garden friends..I've been a garden slacker lately but that will change as I'm off from work 2 glorious weeks now[emoji16] Will FINALLY plant my box of annuals & search for my "Frimmy" hibiscus! Here are 3 pond plants in bloom. I only know name for yellow iris, the other 2 I have no clue on names.IMG_1495277364.129702.jpgIMG_1495277376.238893.jpgIMG_1495277387.489932.jpgIMG_1495277398.441748.jpg
Oh & last pic makes me smile as this birdhouse is getting nesting use..a sweet little wren is busy in the 1 hole! [emoji4]IMG_1495277461.796810.jpg

Hi my sweetest garden friends..I've been a garden slacker lately but that will change as I'm off from work 2 glorious weeks now[emoji16] Will FINALLY plant my box of annuals & search for my "Frimmy" hibiscus! Here are 3 pond plants in bloom. I only know name for yellow iris, the other 2 I have no clue on names.View attachment 3704453View attachment 3704454View attachment 3704455View attachment 3704456
Oh & last pic makes me smile as this birdhouse is getting nesting use..a sweet little wren is busy in the 1 hole! [emoji4]View attachment 3704457

Beautiful pictures, Kendie! I get a feeling of serenity looking at your pond and garden. I am anxious to see what a Frimmy hibiscus will look like. [emoji259] Aww, I am glad that you have a little wren occupying your birdhouse. [emoji211]

Enjoy your two glorious weeks! [emoji3]

Beautiful pictures, Kendie! I get a feeling of serenity looking at your pond and garden. I am anxious to see what a Frimmy hibiscus will look like. [emoji259] Aww, I am glad that you have a little wren occupying your birdhouse. [emoji211]

Enjoy your two glorious weeks! [emoji3]
Hello my dearest Mimmy! Thank you....you are a true Doll sweetheart in every sense! It's reciprocated when i see your beautiful garden & bag pics! I do hope to find a hibiscus in your avatar color but I'm not:no::whut: feeling so lucky lately! Hopefully I'll find something similar though:hugs:

Hi my sweetest garden friends..I've been a garden slacker lately but that will change as I'm off from work 2 glorious weeks now[emoji16] Will FINALLY plant my box of annuals & search for my "Frimmy" hibiscus! Here are 3 pond plants in bloom. I only know name for yellow iris, the other 2 I have no clue on names.
Oh & last pic makes me smile as this birdhouse is getting nesting use..a sweet little wren is busy in the 1 hole! [emoji4]

Oh hello my sweet koi friends! [emoji7][emoji173]️
I'm very excited for you about your new wren neighbor. I love wild birds.

I wonder if the blue flowers are forget-me-nots. Whatever they are, they're pretty. Those yellow Iris are looking very cheerful too.

I love seeing your garden. Enjoy your time off. I can't wait to see what you do.

Reactions: Kendie26
Oh hello my sweet koi friends! [emoji7][emoji173]️
I'm very excited for you about your new wren neighbor. I love wild birds.

I wonder if the blue flowers are forget-me-nots. Whatever they are, they're pretty. Those yellow Iris are looking very cheerful too.

I love seeing your garden. Enjoy your time off. I can't wait to see what you do.
:coolio:LOVE your newest avatar! THAT COLOR!!!! So have you been "good" w/ planting my dear? Oh & thank you, I believe you are right on the forget-me-knots! I swear, i do NOT know what has happened to my memory lately!:eek:

Reactions: frick&frack
My Ragamuffin Gardenia. [emoji53]

I've been a bit of a slacker lately. Not posting as much, skimming through threads; blah blah blah.

So when DH told me a couple of days ago to look at the gardenia; I didn't. The result is that now, it looks a bit ragged. It still smells lovely though.
IMG_1495365884.097828.jpg
My excuse is that I've been really busy! My schedule will lighten up soon though. [emoji28]

Hi my sweetest garden friends..I've been a garden slacker lately but that will change as I'm off from work 2 glorious weeks now[emoji16] Will FINALLY plant my box of annuals & search for my "Frimmy" hibiscus! Here are 3 pond plants in bloom. I only know name for yellow iris, the other 2 I have no clue on names.View attachment 3704453View attachment 3704454View attachment 3704455View attachment 3704456
Oh & last pic makes me smile as this birdhouse is getting nesting use..a sweet little wren is busy in the 1 hole! [emoji4]View attachment 3704457

Those Iris blooms are beautiful. I think the blue flower (3rd picture) is forget me not. They're lovely flowers. The flowers on the second picture looks familiar to me but I can't recall the name.

I've been a bit of a slacker lately. Not posting as much, skimming through threads; blah blah blah.

So when DH told me a couple of days ago to look at the gardenia; I didn't. The result is that now, it looks a bit ragged. It still smells lovely though.
View attachment 3705626
My excuse is that I've been really busy! My schedule will lighten up soon though. [emoji28]

Gardenias WOW! I'm so fond of gardenia, love the smell. Most of my perfumes contains gardenia.

Got some plants yesterday:happydance:

Repotted Abutilon and added the two colored verbenas. I would like to add another plant but the other plants I got doesn't look nice in combination with these two. So I let it be that way. The blue pot doesn't compliment either but who cares?
View attachment 3705884

And I'm so happy to bring this home too:love:

Passiflora Lady Lavender

View attachment 3705885
Well, i think the blue pot looks beautiful!! Your pics are always STUNNING! That Passion flower is quite the looker :heart::heart::heart::flowers:

[

View attachment 3705626
I'm laughing at your "blah blah blah"....i feel you girl!! Your gardenia is just fine....it's hard for them to ever look bad! I love white in the garden & yes, that smell...delectable!:graucho::love:

Reactions: Mimmy
Got some plants yesterday:happydance:

Repotted Abutilon and added the two colored verbenas. I would like to add another plant but the other plants I got doesn't look nice in combination with these two. So I let it be that way. The blue pot doesn't compliment either but who cares?
View attachment 3705884

And I'm so happy to bring this home too:love:

Passiflora Lady Lavender

View attachment 3705885
The Abutilon and Verbena arrangement is beautiful!

Lovely Passion flower too.
[

I'm laughing at your "blah blah blah"....i feel you girl!! Your gardenia is just fine....it's hard for them to ever look bad! I love white in the garden & yes, that smell...delectable!:graucho::love:
Thanks, Kendie! I am planning to be more productive soon! [emoji23]