Garden Party...

yes actually I was at south coast plaza and they had 2 one in a purple that was deep but light if that makes sense in leather. I just briefly glanced so I am unsure but I think the other was etuope or some neutral color also in leather.:win kiss: As well in San Diego they had one in black in leather. Check out the inventory thread for some other spottings:cutesy:

Thanks, ChanelGirl. I was hoping to find a rose/red one. I might getting the black one.

yes actually I was at south coast plaza and they had 2 one in a purple that was deep but light if that makes sense in leather. I just briefly glanced so I am unsure but I think the other was etuope or some neutral color also in leather.:win kiss: As well in San Diego they had one in black in leather. Check out the inventory thread for some other spottings:cutesy:

Update - The SA from Tyson was able to locate a Bougainvillier, 35cm for me, it will be shipped from Hawaii boutique. The shipment came in yesterday. Also, Whitney (I think that's her name) from Madison boutique has a Tosca, 30cm, Fjord leather. and there's a Brownish color in 35cm at Tyson, if any of you are interested.

this will be my first H purchase...I can't wait to get my bag.