Garden Party...

Christy2007

Apr 6, 2007
Virginia
Hi ladies,

I'm wondering if any of you have spotted a Garden Party anywhere in US? I'm looking for one before price increase next week.

TIA

CHANELGIRL96

Aug 29, 2011
yes actually I was at south coast plaza and they had 2 one in a purple that was deep but light if that makes sense in leather. I just briefly glanced so I am unsure but I think the other was etuope or some neutral color also in leather.:win kiss: As well in San Diego they had one in black in leather. Check out the inventory thread for some other spottings:cutesy:

Christy2007

Apr 6, 2007
Virginia
Thanks, ChanelGirl. I was hoping to find a rose/red one. I might getting the black one.

yes actually I was at south coast plaza and they had 2 one in a purple that was deep but light if that makes sense in leather. I just briefly glanced so I am unsure but I think the other was etuope or some neutral color also in leather.:win kiss: As well in San Diego they had one in black in leather. Check out the inventory thread for some other spottings:cutesy:

skimmy

O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
madison had quite a few GPs in the larger size in all leather when i went in last week - cassis, tosca and black.

Christy2007

Apr 6, 2007
Virginia
Update - The SA from Tyson was able to locate a Bougainvillier, 35cm for me, it will be shipped from Hawaii boutique. The shipment came in yesterday. Also, Whitney (I think that's her name) from Madison boutique has a Tosca, 30cm, Fjord leather. and there's a Brownish color in 35cm at Tyson, if any of you are interested.

this will be my first H purchase...I can't wait to get my bag.

joy1231

O.G.
Mar 3, 2009
canada
May I ask which city you bought the GP? what is the size? 30cm?
I am in Vancouver and wonder if it is easy to get a GP here.
Vancouver!I think it is easy to buy the GP here,I am not the expert on Hermes bags,I think it is the smallest one,all leather.wish to help you!

Kelly_Birkin

Bolduc Ribbon Girl
O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
USA
Hermes.com (US portal) finally put some more bags online. There are a few Garden Parties and an Evelyne III. :smile: