Garden Party or Victoria II

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really like the Rouge Duchess! That is one of my color choices. It's a pop of color, yet muted.
    I thought about the Poppy Orange, but I think it's a bit too bright for me in this particular bag. I like it in the So Kelly.
    I'm also thinking Blue Nuit and/or Etoupe. Gold is nice and basic, too.
    I think Blue Nuit is #1; Rouge Duchess is #2 and Etoupe is #3.
    With the $$$ I'm saving, getting the GP instead of the Victoria, I want a pop of color (equestrian) bag charm, too. We're fortunate, we get quite a few coming into our store.
    Thank you everyone! I will try to reveal when I get the bag in the next week or two.

2. I just wanted to add, thank you for the photos. I love looking at your beautiful bags and it makes me want one even more.

3. +1 this is a beautiful and fun bag to use not to mention very practical! My friend I love the color on your GP! So pretty [emoji7][emoji7]

4. We are all happy to help! GP was my first H bag and holds a very special place in my heart ❤️❤️... You have some beautiful color choices on your list. Anyone of those choices will be fabulous! Wishing you all the best in making the final choice and looking forward to seeing your reveal soon!

5. ETL4B I love all your color/style choices in every thread❤️[emoji170]
    You are a style icon !!!

6. Thank you for your sweet words my friend[emoji8][emoji8]... You made my day ❤️❤️

7. Oh my! It's beautiful. I really like the color, and your bag charm compliments it perfectly.

8. Garden Party FOR THE WIN!!! I don't like the victoria bag at all

9. They are two very different bags and serve different purposes in my opinion. Garden party and Victoria cannot be taken to the same event. I think if you are looking for a better everyday bag garden party would be best

10. Congrats!! Garden party for me too!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice