Garden Party or Chanel tote bag

EL16

Dec 2, 2015
Hello everyone,
I want to buy a bag which can be use for shoulder bag or handcarry for daily bag, and easy to wear while Im with my mum, last year I already bought a GP in orange type colour and I returned it and got my second Victoria in Gold in one year I bought 2 H bags , now Im on holiday and my last day in Hawaii before flying home tomorrow, both stores in Hawaii doesnt have the red colour on contrast stitches and I also saw a black Chanel tote around $4600 USD my budget atm just enough for GP or Chanel tote without buying a pair of chanel ballet shoes,my daughter only like Chanel, I hope any kind advices from lovely members in here, Im not sure when Im can go on holiday again due to my elderly mum' s health,
Thank you for any helps

That was my dilemma last year and I ended up buying the Chanel tote. I had been beating it up as my work bag with laptop inside and it is not holding up real well. If you are just going to use it as a daily bag and not fill up with load, I think it will be fine. It is really pretty too. However, I am regretting right now that I didn't get the GP instead. Now after a year, I am looking at getting a GP. :smile: Goodluck!

Reactions: renet
Thanks for the reply Odette57. I exchanged twice for GP last year because of the colours and now I still thinking about it and the SA said no new delivery for this week and the colour I like not available,they emailed me to come to the store today, see if I can find the color I love,

Its the hard one last year I made mistake I didnt like the colours and now I cant find the colour I like and they have one in red colour Not in contrast stitches and with pattern lining and the price close to chanel tote ( not sure the name for this Chanel,and in my country the Hermes store doesnt have much bags to choose for,
I didnt know this hard to find red colour GP,
Thanks all for the reply

Hello all I just went to the H store and the SA just finished her shift and because I already spent my saving half for the H jewellery and I just saw The red colour Rouge for Matchbox small one its a perfect tote but cant be use for shoulder bag only the big one look good for travel and the price for small one reach to 5250 USD,
Now Im confused I already have 2 Victoria bags, and I alrady have too many black colour bags,and my children doesnt understand me and my DH away atm,he said up to my choice,only in this forum can understand me, I have to many bags ,Thx so much for kind replies