Garden party opinions?

lilach said:
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: well i hated that smell so i went louis for bags that have to keep liquids away (no i did not have sex on my bags even though buying them comes close in the result
Well Lilach, Guten Morgen then, nothing more embarrasing than being caught in an elevator with a new amazonia bag in the morning!:wtf:
(when it's new... smells intense!:lol: ):shocked:

avandome said:
Well Lilach, Guten Morgen then, nothing more embarrasing than being caught in an elevator with a new amazonia bag in the morning!:wtf:
(when it's new... smells intense!:lol: ):shocked:
:roflmfao: i know i briefly owned one before giving her away. the smell made me maaad and i even shampooed and parfumed the bag the smell stayed on and on :hysteric:

lilach said:
:roflmfao: i know i briefly owned one before giving her away. the smell made me maaad and i even shampooed and parfumed the bag the smell stayed on and on :hysteric:
oooh,nooo, shampoo won't do.... I just dealt with the dirtiest looks:hysteric: untill the smell ended... (it did....eventually!):lol:

lilach said:
ah so that is the reaon you want another one! the dirty looks :graucho: gotcha
well the dirty looks...and the smell...:biggrin: did make me feel wanted... but the real reason is... water protection!!!! the noreasters can be wicked here!:lol:

ok thanks all for the advice! i seem to have inadvertently started a thread for amazonia rubber loving ladies...maybe i'll stick to toile and then i won't get caught in any embarrassing situations.

Pradameinhofgang said:
ok thanks all for the advice! i seem to have inadvertently started a thread for amazonia rubber loving ladies...maybe i'll stick to toile and then i won't get caught in any embarrassing situations.
good idea!:yes: :lol: