Garden party opinions?

1. Love mine. They have several color options so for an everyday bag I picked a neutral. The PM is 35cm and is a great tote. BTW, the leather is buffalo, not Fjord as in the title.

2. i love it it is very versatile as a gym or beach or even grocery shopping bag. i absolutel adore it in rouge imperiale

3. I do not own one, but it is a very versatile bag...quite easily used daily

4. I have seen them in the store and they are a great bag to have!

5. I definitely want to get a GP at some point. I rally like the green or natural with black or with brown. There are different sizes and I think they start around $1500-$1600. :flowers:

6. If you are near an Hermes boutique, the GP is a great bag to buy at the boutique. They have plenty of stock in different colors.

7. thanks to all. my husband is off to Paris next week so maybe i will drop some hints????

8. Lilach - how would you describe "rouge imperiale"? My SA didn't seem to know what that color was.

9. Good luck Prada - I love the GP in so many combos!

10. it is a blueish red lined with a violet(pink) and the only red available for the GP

11. I am very depressed that Hermes stopped making the Amazonia, :crybaby: (rubber version of garden bag), I wanted to get one more!:Push:

12. butit smelled so well..funky

13. I need one of these, I might pick one up tomorrow. I am in desperate need of a beach/day bag!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice