Garden Party in Rouge Imperial

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Someone had requested close-ups and interior pics of my Garden Party. This is my Garden Party PM in rouge imperial canvas/buffalo. Let me know if you want any more detailed pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I do like your garden party...nice color...nice look. Great Bag!

3. What a great color!

4. Oooh, I love the color! What are the dimensions of the PM?

5. I think that is stunning! I wanted to see pics....do you mind if I ask the price? You can pm me if you like...this may be on my list for future - I've lived the rubber ones but love it in red!

6. Very stunning rouge! :heart: Beautiful color for a GP bag! :yes:

7. That bag is fabulous!!!! I was just in Hermes, Sydney, and they have just received a drop of green GP bags - but they're not quite as pretty as the rouge imperial.......yummy!

8. 35x38x10cm. I was told at the time of purchase, the Garden Party in rouge imperial only came in the PM and GM sizes.

9. i really love the color!! so gorgeous!

10. yeah that was me thank you very very much :flowers: it is indeed bautiful :love:

11. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

12. So pretty!!!

13. If you ladies think the color is pretty in pictures, you must see it in person! Beautiful!

14. Thanks!

15. Thank you SO much for the pictures!!!! It is gorgeous. I love the color. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice