garden party --canvas or leather???

Gosh, I love them both! I have a 35cm potiron canvas GPT with leather trim that serves as my work horse. That bag gets shlepped to work everyday and serves as my carry on for air travel once a week or so.

But, I also have a 30cm swift leather GPT that is so beautiful and practical!! However, because the interior is lined in silk, I wouldn't use this one as cavalierly as I use the canvas one.

Being the rabid GPT fan that I am, I also have a rocabar (wool) 35cm GPT and a 20cm lamb leather bolduc GPT. I love them all and wouldn't part with them!

Didn't help much, did I? :confused1:

Attachments

• KOP10-06-06003.jpg
    KOP10-06-06003.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,429
  • potironGPT002.jpg
    potironGPT002.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 17,353
  • Rocabartoteandpouch.jpg
    Rocabartoteandpouch.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,158
  • d17b0259.jpg
    d17b0259.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,093
I have the PM canvas/buffalo bags in rouge imperial and black. They get taken out the most of all my bags. They're just solid workhorses and fly under the radar.

BTW, Sue, I see your banana shaped cat chew toy is still dangling from your potiron GP.

LOL, HG! I keep forgetting to see if any H stores have a banana charm still hanging around. Until I find a new one, the chew toy will have to suffice!!

Gosh, I love them both! I have a 35cm potiron canvas GPT with leather trim that serves as my work horse. That bag gets shlepped to work everyday and serves as my carry on for air travel once a week or so.

But, I also have a 30cm swift leather GPT that is so beautiful and practical!! However, because the interior is lined in silk, I wouldn't use this one as cavalierly as I use the canvas one.

Being the rabid GPT fan that I am, I also have a rocabar (wool) 35cm GPT and a 20cm lamb leather bolduc GPT. I love them all and wouldn't part with them!

Didn't help much, did I? :confused1:

May I just say that your GPT bags are gorgeous!!! :yes:

Gorgeous collection NS! I adore my GPT for the reasons HG cited. It's also great for days when I'm wearing track pants to the gym or just heading to Starbucks a la natural with DD & DH. I have the GPT in the Chartreuse canvas and love this color--goes with everything http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=91339&d=1162957923
; I originally purchased it for use during the spring/summer for outdoor gatherings, but find that I'm using it as an all-year round bag. It's a bag I'm not afraid to throwaround. I adore the new one that CB posted with the wool felt/leather combo. I need to check that one out.