garden party --canvas or leather???

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. which is a better option for garden party and also can u post some pictures of ur garden party bag please

2. Gosh, I love them both! I have a 35cm potiron canvas GPT with leather trim that serves as my work horse. That bag gets shlepped to work everyday and serves as my carry on for air travel once a week or so.

But, I also have a 30cm swift leather GPT that is so beautiful and practical!! However, because the interior is lined in silk, I wouldn't use this one as cavalierly as I use the canvas one.

Being the rabid GPT fan that I am, I also have a rocabar (wool) 35cm GPT and a 20cm lamb leather bolduc GPT. I love them all and wouldn't part with them!

Didn't help much, did I? :confused1:

KOP10-06-06003.jpg potironGPT002.jpg Rocabartoteandpouch.jpg d17b0259.jpg
  3. I have the PM canvas/buffalo bags in rouge imperial and black. They get taken out the most of all my bags. They're just solid workhorses and fly under the radar.

BTW, Sue, I see your banana shaped cat chew toy is still dangling from your potiron GP.

4. i have the amazonia...love it....but that barenia is really hot..never seen it in that!

5. LOL, HG! I keep forgetting to see if any H stores have a banana charm still hanging around. Until I find a new one, the chew toy will have to suffice!!

6. That first pic with all those H boxes got me all hot......

7. May I just say that your GPT bags are gorgeous!!! :yes:

8. I'm no help because I want one of each! :yes:

9. ninja ur bags are sooo gorgeous ,i have asked for a black GPT and the SA said she will give me a cll when it comes .thanks everyone

10. Lovely, NinjaSue.

Can the Garden Party be worn over the shoulder?

11. Gorgeous collection NS! I adore my GPT for the reasons HG cited. It's also great for days when I'm wearing track pants to the gym or just heading to Starbucks a la natural with DD & DH. I have the GPT in the Chartreuse canvas and love this color--goes with everything http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=91339&d=1162957923
    ; I originally purchased it for use during the spring/summer for outdoor gatherings, but find that I'm using it as an all-year round bag. It's a bag I'm not afraid to throwaround. I adore the new one that CB posted with the wool felt/leather combo. I need to check that one out.

12. :yes: Yeah I still want to get that one! And I love the green one too! Such a great color! I dunno...maybe I should get a GPT next. :sweatdrop:

13. ^ I concur!

14. I miss my Rouge Imperiale GP. :crybaby: It got sent back to Paris a couple of months back and I still haven't heard word about it.

15. love ur GP collection sue!!!!!!
    I have only one GP in canvas and leather i also use it as a workhorse. Love it!!!!