Gap/ Mulberry limited Edition bag 'Roxanne bag'

Getting up early to queue at Bond St was totally worth it:
Grey_Red_Rox.jpg

They're lovely irl. Really true to the original (but not as heavy :yahoo:). Will make fab summer bags.

Must have seen you in the queue, Stefy - I got there at 8am :yes: You weren't the girl who stood in front of the queue and pushed in, were you?! :cursing::P

LOL I was up there today... I got both colours too, When I was up there loads of people were grabbing them off the shelves. An SA in store told me only 1000 were made of each colour. Yes its very limited, and its is the exact replica of the mulberry bags .

Yes, apparantly each of the four stores was getting around 250 and then that was it. There were rumours of other stores getting them at a later point but that might have just been to put off eBayers :yes:

Wow 8am , I got there around 10 ish ... so no queue. What colour do you like best ... I like the red ... do you think this bag will be another anya hindmarch '' I am not a plastic bag''
Getting up early to queue at Bond St was totally worth it:
Grey_Red_Rox.jpg

They're lovely irl. Really true to the original (but not as heavy :yahoo:). Will make fab summer bags.

Must have seen you in the queue, Stefy - I got there at 8am :yes: You weren't the girl who stood in front of the queue and pushed in, were you?! :cursing::P

oh what stores were they ?? I thought that was the only one in London, , one was in Paris. where were the others... I saw some lady with 7 of them. They did not put a limit on the amount you could buy though ... has any one called to see if they had run out yet???
Yes, apparantly each of the four stores was getting around 250 and then that was it. There were rumours of other stores getting them at a later point but that might have just been to put off eBayers :yes:

They were being sold from the Gap Flagships in London & Paris; Dover Street Market, London and Colette, Paris.

Kimmy - were there many left at 10am? I would say that, probably, 100 were sold in the fifteen minutes that I was there so I guess that there were lots left at that point.

Yes, the Oxford Street store was where I was - I just call it Bond St as that's the nearest tube and there are several Gaps on Oxford St :lol:

Was just kidding about the pushing in, too. I doubt anyone from here would be that rude :yes:

Argh, you girls are bragging :P Isn't anyone going to give one up? (I sound like I'm begging here!)

Anyway, thanks for the pic. They are indeed lovely. And I wouldn't be able to decide which one to keep too. Red does seem nicer IRL.