Gap Jeans $14.99 with additional 40% off

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so excited that I finally get to post a great deal. The Gap has lots of jeans on sale for $14.99 less 40% which makes them $8.99.

I got two pairs today and should have gotten more.

2. Wow! Is this online? What is the code? TIA!

3. I'm not sure if this offer is online but it is definetly in the stores.

4. Wow! That's a heck of a deal. I'll have to check it out this weekend. Thanks for posting!

5. Thx for posting! I'll check w/them also! Do you know when the sale is over?

6. The sale just started yesterday but you may want to go ASAP because everybody was buying several pairs.

7. I bought 2 pair last week when the sale was $19.99 -- will have to check it out again!

8. Anyone know if kids jeans were on sale, too?

9. My store had $14.99 jeans, but it was not 40% off and the SA's had no idea of what I was talking about.

10. I'm sorry to hear that. I wonder if it's just a Texas or regional thing. Heck it's so freakin hot here that they may have considered making them so cheap since it's to hot to really wear them anyway.

11. I went to the West Covina, CA mall yesterday and they had jeans for 9.99

12. What style jeans? Was it the ones that were 20 bucks ?? I just bought them dammit maybe I can return and repurchase them.

13. I'm pretty sure that they are the same ones that were $19.99. You should be able to do a price adjustment if it was within 7 days.

14. ^^^ good to know. I got two pairs last weekend for 19.99 each, I though I was getting a good deal. First time ever buying GAP jeans, they fit quite nicely.

15. Thank you again OP. I went in today and got 25 dollars back!!