GAP FEELING LUCKY? Coupon

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have two that are worth 20%

DHFM117W3HW3

PPVWHH9T6JPT

2. Has anyone tried to use this offer yet? I rec'd my email and typed in my code and got no discount. I tried different combinations of items and..nada.

Not feeling very lucky today, Gap! :nogood:

And no, did not use the ones the op graciously offered above---I was just curious how lucky I would be.

3. #3 Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
    pvphblxjbd83

4. Here's another code for 20%

D64ZWDV4T3Q3

5. Here's another code for 20%

D64ZNCH8FYCQ

6. I don't type the code, copy and paste is better

7. The same thing happened to me! I was emailed a code and had my cart full and went to checkout and nada! Oh well, it likely just saved me from buying more things I don't need:P

8. Here's a 20% off one PB2PFFZPKPV6

9. Promotion valid between September 21, 2010 at 12:00 AM ET and September 24, 2010 at 11:59 PM ET in the US only on regularly priced Gap merchandise purchased online only. Not valid at Gap, Gap Outlet, Gap Factory Store, or The Gap Generation stores. Not valid on sale, Women's Premium pants, Kids and Baby sleepwear, GapBody Fit, Design Edition shoes, and on third-party product including, but not limited to: Keds®, Junk Food?, Converse®, Robeez®, Leading Lady®, or Medela®. During the Promotion Period, enter your coupon code upon checkout on www.gap.com to recognize the value of your coupon. Coupons are only valid during the Promotion Period. Discount applies to regularly priced merchandise only, not value of Giftcards purchased, packaging, applicable taxes, or shipping & handling charges. Coupon is valid for one-time use only. Offer is not transferable and not valid for cash or cash equivalent. No adjustments on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Offer not valid on international shipments.

10. #10 Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
    I still can't get mine to work, oh well :sad:

11. I typed and tried copy and pasting, still no luck!

And I double checked the restrictions, including brands and regularly priced merchandise.

Just. Not. Lucky.

I spent way too much at Piperlime anyway.

12. 20% - bzj9y44mzx7g

13. I have a 30% off code: B6KT2XJGFFTY

14. used. TY!

15. Bvtglq1366f6 - 20%