Gap 1969 Premium Jeans?

The curvy fit finally is really meant for women with curves. Washes on the jeans are really nice as well.

I would recommend definitely going and checking these jeans out. They are a definite improvement over previous years.

Yeah and they are such a great price. I really wanted a pair of torn skinnies but I don't want to spend too much on something trendy and the $50 pricepoint sounds nice.

Let us know how the fit/feel is, Couturegirl!

They're super soft -- so nice. I bought two pairs today ("Perfect Boot" in a faded wash and "Sexy Boot" in a dark indigo). The fit is great. I haven't bought Gap jeans in at least ten years, but I'm impressed.

I tried on and ended up buying a pair of the always skinny jeans. The only thing that is annoying is that they only carry the regular in the store so it's a little long. I saw they have 3 different lengths online so I might order a pair of the ankle ones (I want them to hit at the ankle without tons of extra fabric). I have to say I am impressed. I wore them out last night and they were comfortable and looked good.

I haven't bought gap jeans in about 6 years and they are a definate improvement. We'll see how well they hold up.

How long is that $20 off the premium jeans deal going on for? I also like the distressed skinnies.... I can't fathom spending a whole lot on a pair of jeans that will probably only be in style for a season or two.

oh darn I missed that $20 off thing. I did buy a pair of the skinny's today and they do feel great on. Very nice jeans. I think this is the first pair of GAP jeans I have ever bought. Never liked them before.

I wanted to buy a pair of the torn skinnies so bad!

but unfortunately, they ran a little big. I normally wear a 26 but I tried on the 25 (size 0) and the thighs still has about 1/2 inch loose on the sides and the ankles don't wrap around my ankles at all, in fact they looked like regular jeans instead of skinnies.. :pout: