Gao...

mdsa

May 15, 2007
Hi everyone! Today I finally went to our local Hermes boutique here in Bahrain which is only 3 days old!!! Everything looked amazing and to die for! But, one item caught my eye. Its the Gao bag that the SA says is coming back to fashion. Its so light with a canvas interior. They had it in two colours poissiere and white. Do any of you own this bag? What do you think of it? It sits perfectly on the shoulder, and I know I must have it someday.. Any advice on it?

mdsa, it's the BEST bag ever. I love using it all the time, when I don't feel like carrying a kelly or birkin, which both require hands to carry. The shoulder strap falls perfectly! I have a black one, and would LOVE to have one in orange!!

Thank you so much all for your replies.. Just checked with the Dubai boutique, they have one in curry. Will let you all know what I get when I come back;)

Thank you so much all for your replies.. Just checked with the Dubai boutique, they have one in curry. Will let you all know what I get when I come back;)

Oh, curry!! I've been imagining a curry bag or accessory since seeing the color in the store. I would think a curry Gao would be a very practical year-'round bag.