Gansevoort

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
Anyone else love this bag? I have the black satchel. It's much larger than I need and generally prefer, but it looks awesome with a little or a lot in it. Love this bag...'tis my every day bag now. Recently, I sold off everything I could and settled on one bag in my collection (still have some beat up bags or clutches) for an everyday bag...this one. :yahoo:

I wanted that bag so bad but I could not find a boutique version anywhere. I was told the outlet had their version but it has gold hardware. Congrats on having a awesome bag. Post a pic so I can drool over it..lol

I wanted that bag so bad but I could not find a boutique version anywhere. I was told the outlet had their version but it has gold hardware. Congrats on having a awesome bag. Post a pic so I can drool over it..lol

I didn't know that about the hardware. I have the outlet version with gold hardware, which I like, but the drool factor won't be there for you. Silver would be way better, though.

I debated on the tote for a couple days. I didn't end up getting it because the tote is pretty big, but I really liked it a lot. Good choice!

I love the N/S tote. There was no difference in leather quality IMO between boutique & factory. Both are chunky, beautiful bags.

Not quite sure how they work the hardware, but I saw gold hardware on the Nordstrom website. Some bags have silver or gold.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3112429...-1A91-DF11-9DA0-002219319097&mr:referralID=NA

The chamois bag has gold & the silver/gunmetal has silver. Which makes sense. Maybe the black bags run differently. The bags in the outlet did all have gold. :thinking:

Back again! :biggrin: Hope this is allowed.

I was scouting around on Bay and found this listing for a sold Gansevoort satchel. Check it out: (not my auction. The seller does give a shout out to us here! :kiss:smile:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-KORS-GA...721?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item2a0b69a689

The reason I picked this is cuz the pics are awesome. You can really see the lusciousness of the leather. I can't stop staring at it! :drool: Anyways, the bag has gold hardware and has what appears to be MFF lining, but the seller states it's from Nordstroms. So there you go.

My usual kinda crappy pic, but here you go.

bonanza028.jpg