Gansevoort

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
Anyone else love this bag? I have the black satchel. It's much larger than I need and generally prefer, but it looks awesome with a little or a lot in it. Love this bag...'tis my every day bag now. Recently, I sold off everything I could and settled on one bag in my collection (still have some beat up bags or clutches) for an everyday bag...this one. :yahoo:

Squeaky00

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
I wanted that bag so bad but I could not find a boutique version anywhere. I was told the outlet had their version but it has gold hardware. Congrats on having a awesome bag. Post a pic so I can drool over it..lol

No Cute

cupcake butt
Aug 17, 2008
I wanted that bag so bad but I could not find a boutique version anywhere. I was told the outlet had their version but it has gold hardware. Congrats on having a awesome bag. Post a pic so I can drool over it..lol
I didn't know that about the hardware. I have the outlet version with gold hardware, which I like, but the drool factor won't be there for you. Silver would be way better, though.

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
I debated on the tote for a couple days. I didn't end up getting it because the tote is pretty big, but I really liked it a lot. Good choice!

AuntFlo

Cheating on Coach
Mar 12, 2010
Fagina
I love the N/S tote. There was no difference in leather quality IMO between boutique & factory. Both are chunky, beautiful bags.

Not quite sure how they work the hardware, but I saw gold hardware on the Nordstrom website. Some bags have silver or gold.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3112429...-1A91-DF11-9DA0-002219319097&mr:referralID=NA

The chamois bag has gold & the silver/gunmetal has silver. Which makes sense. Maybe the black bags run differently. The bags in the outlet did all have gold. :thinking:

AuntFlo

Cheating on Coach
Mar 12, 2010
Fagina
Back again! :biggrin: Hope this is allowed.

I was scouting around on Bay and found this listing for a sold Gansevoort satchel. Check it out: (not my auction. The seller does give a shout out to us here! :kiss:smile:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-KORS-GA...721?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item2a0b69a689

The reason I picked this is cuz the pics are awesome. You can really see the lusciousness of the leather. I can't stop staring at it! :drool: Anyways, the bag has gold hardware and has what appears to be MFF lining, but the seller states it's from Nordstroms. So there you go.

beautifullass

Aug 26, 2009
I have mine in a sort of 'luggage' color. I forget what they called the color. Anyway, I love mine. It is quite coveted by my coworkers.

Marie Lee

O.G.
Nov 21, 2009
midwest, USA
love it, I have wanted the gansevoort leather in the NS shoulder bag, I love satchels best usually, but the shoulder version has more side straps