Gansevoort Tote

vwsecret

O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
So I love MK Hamilton, but I recently saw the MK Gansevoort tote in blush leather! Beautiful and I've got to have it! that said, I'm am on a mission. It appears that the blush color is no longer available :tdown:; however, I've called MK retail stores, outlet stores as well as other major retailer on the east coast no luck in finding that color, although I've found other colors. Anyone out there in tPF have this bag?? I'd love to see pictures and please let me know how you like bag. As luck would have it, I came across a black canvas & leather Gansevoort at TJMaxx for $199 :woohoo:. I jumped on it, but still keeping my eyes open for ithis bag in the blush leather.

Attachments

• 2012-06-24%2011.55.34[1].jpg
    2012-06-24%2011.55.34[1].jpg
    241 KB · Views: 1,016
I just ordered one in the mocha color. Can't wait to get it. The leather looks delicious!!

Hey Coach Lover, I ordered the mocha Gansevoort as well, from Macy's last week, it arrived yesterday, I'll upload pic's in the morning. I'm not "in love" with this bag, It's the "matte" finish, that really does not do anything for me. I think I'm going to return it, especially at $448 and since I'm not crazy about it, it will get returned in the morning. Besides, I can order the Vanilla w/ rose gold hardware Gansevoort for half the price from the Outlets.

Please let me know when you receive yours and how you like it. Good Luck!!

Hey Coach Lover, I ordered the mocha Gansevoort as well, from Macy's last week, it arrived yesterday, I'll upload pic's in the morning. I'm not "in love" with this bag, It's the "matte" finish, that really does not do anything for me. I think I'm going to return it, especially at $448 and since I'm not crazy about it, it will get returned in the morning. Besides, I can order the Vanilla w/ rose gold hardware Gansevoort for half the price from the Outlets.

Please let me know when you receive yours and how you like it. Good Luck!!

Oh no! I hope I like mine. Especially since I ordered it from ebay and there are no returns. I don't have access to nearby stores/outlets so it's a hit and miss with me. lol I sure don't blame you for going with the vanilla, especially at that price!
I'll keep y'all posted!

Now that I've taken pic's of this bag, it really is beautiful, it's just not as soft as I'd hope.
Anyway, I just ordered the Gansevoort in Vanilla MK Outlet sale price of $399 less 40% for about $239.00. "Coach Lover" you can order via the phone from any outlet, they charge a $15.00 fee, which is not bad, I've done is several tiimes from various locations. I hope you can see the photo well enough. Did you get a good deal in ebay for your bag.

Attachments

• 2012-07-07%2011.04.17[1].jpg
    2012-07-07%2011.04.17[1].jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 865
OMG that IS gorgeous!
I had no clue I could order from an outlet over the phone! The one I got isn't embossed leather, it's just regular leather in a chocolate mocha color. It looks really pretty in the pictures but I love the one you posted too! You should seriously consider keeping it! lol
(I paid $335 for mine, I thought it was a good deal, but now I'm wondering). The listing said it was a hard color to find. Who knows!? I saw it, wanted it and got it. :lol:

OMG that IS gorgeous!
I had no clue I could order from an outlet over the phone! The one I got isn't embossed leather, it's just regular leather in a chocolate mocha color. It looks really pretty in the pictures but I love the one you posted too! You should seriously consider keeping it! lol
(I paid $335 for mine, I thought it was a good deal, but now I'm wondering). The listing said it was a hard color to find. Who knows!? I saw it, wanted it and got it. :lol:
:lol: I think we have all been there! If I really love a bag it's hard to be patient for it to go on sale.

Now that I've taken pic's of this bag, it really is beautiful, it's just not as soft as I'd hope.
Anyway, I just ordered the Gansevoort in Vanilla MK Outlet sale price of $399 less 40% for about $239.00. "Coach Lover" you can order via the phone from any outlet, they charge a $15.00 fee, which is not bad, I've done is several tiimes from various locations. I hope you can see the photo well enough. Did you get a good deal in ebay for your bag.

I just love the style,I think the reason it's not as soft is because of the leather patten, but it is beautiful