Gangnam Unnie and BabiTalk translation?

On Gangnam Unni, there's a button below the review you can click and it translates to English. It's not a perfect translation of course, but it helps a lot. I attached a photo of a random review as an example.

I use the apps just to find more clinics outside of the ones advertised to foreigners and to look at before/after photos. I've heard that the reviews are sponsored or can be filtered by companies though so just take everything with a grain of salt.

Screenshot_20200909-133542~2.png

Screenshot_20200909-134202.png

On Gangnam Unni, there's a button below the review you can click and it translates to English. It's not a perfect translation of course, but it helps a lot. I attached a photo of a random review as an example.

I use the apps just to find more clinics outside of the ones advertised to foreigners and to look at before/after photos. I've heard that the reviews are sponsored or can be filtered by companies though so just take everything with a grain of salt.

View attachment 4843177

View attachment 4843192
thanks a lot!!!!

Besides using Google Translate. Is there a way to translate the apps to English? Also thoughts on those apps? Are they more reliable?
I have Babitalk and they send me specials daily but I can't even google the clinic coz the names are in Korean. I wish there was a way to translate it too coz the google translation is useless.

Which clinic are you looking for?

I’ve been keeping this list:

Ivy 아이비성형외과

View 뷰성형외과

Namu 나무성형외과

Nana 나나성형외과

Mind 마인드성형외과

Batang 바탕성형외과

BIO 바이오성형외과

Regen 리젠성형외과

ID 아이디병원

Jewelry 쥬얼리성형외과

Item 아이템성형외과

Those clinics are in Gangnam, Sinnonhyeon, and Sinsa areas.

Which clinic are you looking for?

I’ve been keeping this list:

Ivy 아이비성형외과

View 뷰성형외과

Namu 나무성형외과

Nana 나나성형외과

Mind 마인드성형외과

Batang 바탕성형외과

BIO 바이오성형외과

Regen 리젠성형외과

ID 아이디병원

Jewelry 쥬얼리성형외과

Item 아이템성형외과

Those clinics are in Gangnam, Sinnonhyeon, and Sinsa areas.
thanks! how did you translate or find them?

Reactions: Mazikeen
Clinics list their names on the very bottom of the website so I just copy and Google translate to make sure I'm copying the right names. It helps if you use Google chrome because there's an option to switch to English translation and back to Korean for comparison.

Reactions: Mazikeen and cj253
Does anyone know the Korean for VG, KoKo and Marble?
Also thoughts on my list? (VG,KoKo,Marble,Hanabi,UVOM,Item,Mind) I plan to do rhino and des with them.
Also if anyone's interested here's my own list:
Hanabi 하나비성형외과

EUDental 이유 구강악안면외과 양악 윤곽 얼굴뼈수술

UVOM 유봄성형외과

Marble: 마블성형외과의원
VG: 베리굿성형외과
KoKo: 코코성형외과의원

I'm not planning on doing des so I don't know much about it but I am planning on doing rhino. My list is completely different from yours though aside from Hanabi. I think it's important to find work from a doctor you like. Are you planning on doing both des and rhino together or separately?

Last edited:
Reactions: cj253
Marble: 마블성형외과의원
VG: 베리굿성형외과
KoKo: 코코성형외과의원

I'm not planning on doing des so I don't know much about it but I am planning on doing rhino. My list is completely different from yours though aside from Hanabi. I think it's important to find work from a doctor you like. Are you planning on doing both des and rhino together or separately?
didn't see the last question sorry, i would prefer to do them together but i'm willing to do separately. what would u recommend?

View attachment 4843177

View attachment 4843192
Which button?