Gang I am caving and thinking of going for the Roxbury in Pomme d'amour

I love the look and need a smaller bag yet bigger than my pouchette..I have so many big bags that something different for evening would be nice...think I will get before the next price increase because it is just so gorgeous...then back on the ban..my new rule is that the bag has to totally WOW me or else just forget about it....roxbury pomme is WOW...Jane's pic of it made me cave...what a fantastic bag.....

I think you'll be buying that bag. lol. I like it. It can be carried as a hand-held or as a shoulder bag and the color is lovely.

once I get one I will try a shorter shoulder strap with it as well and post pics to see how it would look resting higher on the body under the shoulder...who else wants this bag????

You won't regret it! I don't think of mine as an "every day" bag, like my Saleya or my Speedy, but I can't WAIT to take her out to dinner or out shopping on the weekend or something!! It's definitely a very special, gorgeous bag. Every girl needs a beautiful clutch like this that can be brought out on the right occasion!

Think of it as an important facet of your collection -- that's what I did!

LVPug, have you tried it on in person yet?

Pug, no one is getting the Roxbury in Pomme (I know at least 3 pfer's who've gotten it recently)... it is so passe to have a clutch and a shoulder bag (I ADORE my Shirley); and that color makes me want to gag...eventhough I use my Pomme agenda everyday...

hope that helps.:hysteric:

Don't do it. You'll so regret it (not).:sweatdrop:

Have you seen that Brentwood in the Pomme??? ugh, but that's a big bag,,, you're looking for something way femme, i can tell, all I can think of is how much I love my Shirley, and she's little.... ya can't put a price on LoVe....

You won't regret it! I don't think of mine as an "every day" bag, like my Saleya or my Speedy, but I can't WAIT to take her out to dinner or out shopping on the weekend or something!! It's definitely a very special, gorgeous bag. Every girl needs a beautiful clutch like this that can be brought out on the right occasion!

Think of it as an important facet of your collection -- that's what I did!

LVPug, have you tried it on in person yet?

Great feedback!!! Is it uncomfortable hand held? Again it will not be an everyday bag for me...I have many everyday bigger bags. I cannot try it on because I do not have a boutique nearby so, I will have to order it. Thanks for modelling the pics it really sold me the bag. It is so unique and wow compared to what I already own. Great taste Jane!!!!

Have you seen that Brentwood in the Pomme??? ugh, but that's a big bag,,, you're looking for something way femme, i can tell, all I can think of is how much I love my Shirley, and she's little.... ya can't put a price on LoVe....

You are too funny Vee :roflmfao: (regarding your other post). I do love the brentwood but, have mostly totes and want something ultra feminine. Your framboise brentwood is super hot.....love your shirley too I have been eyeing that bag as well....you can even put your shriley inside your brentwood and use it like a larger pouchette...great taste!!!