Game On Reveal..!

balen.girl

IG : balengirl
O.G.
Aug 24, 2010
Hi TPF Members,
I bought NF Game On via CS. This is my first time buying LV from CS. When I received the bag, it’s not in a good condition. They squeezed the bag into small box. The handle already soft so it cannot stand. The pouch has lots of black dots. I want to exchange the bag but as expected, they don’t have anymore stock at store.
I saw online has it, but I am scared to buy online because I don’t want the same issues to happen again. I keep asking my SA to let me know if store have new piece.
I keep checking website, and I really tempted to get it online. After almost one week without news from my SA, I am thinking to call CS on Monday and take risk buying it from them. I want to ask to send it to store, at least I can check it on the spot with my SA.
Today is really my lucky day. My SA text me, he saw Neverfull Game On in black, and only one piece. I quickly go to store and it’s in good condition. No black dots on the pouch, the handle still stiff. Aaah I am in love. :love:
677D5E7B-1835-44DE-A4E2-37CB39748496.jpeg
90056DB4-DB87-43E4-91D3-4D7670CD2F7A.png

Congrats on getting your beautiful Game On items (I am starting to really like the black pieces now :lol:). Is the large shopping bag the holiday shopping bag? Enjoy :smile:.

Reactions: balen.girl
Congrats on getting a perfect GO NF! :heart:
In contrast to your CS, the CS in my country gives superb service and they are having more stocks then our physical LV boutiques here. So far all the items I received from them are in perfect condition and they were properly packed, I got the GO paper bag, the beautiful tissue paper , the ribbon and small tag. And I managed to get those hard to get items from CS.

Congrats on getting a perfect GO NF! :heart:
In contrast to your CS, the CS in my country gives superb service and they are having more stocks then our physical LV boutiques here. So far all the items I received from them are in perfect condition and they were properly packed, I got the GO paper bag, the beautiful tissue paper , the ribbon and small tag. And I managed to get those hard to get items from CS.

Are you in the US? I purchased multiple GO items in 3 locations and only managed to get 1 GO shopping bag. No stores had the tissue paper or gift note. My online GO order also didn’t come with any fun packaging.

Glad you were able to get a perfect piece! Congrats and enjoy your new goodies...love this collection!!
Love It! Congrats and enjoy!
Congrats!! :love:
Congrats! I looooove this collection, wish it was in my budget. Enjoy!
Congrats on your game on trifecta! You set is collect
These are super cute and playful! :heart:
Thank you so much everyone for the kinds words. I am beyond happy to have them in my collection. Super love the color combination. :heart: