Books & Music Game Of Thrones - The books

I'm a re-reader also, so I get different things out of the books each time.
I have a kindle so imagine my joy when I will have all of the books on there. I will need to go on a weeklong retreat somewhere.

I'm still avoiding Feast, since I'm dreading ending on Dragon. Then how long do we have to wait?

I'm finishing "Lover Unleashed" then onto "Bloodlines" which is being released on Tuesday. Then I'm on to Westeros once again!

I am seriously going through withdrawal! Hubby and I had to move over the weekend and I haven't had much time to read. I am still only about 100 pages into book #2.

I completely regret picking up this book after having done the due diligence on this forum, and on amazon. It is absolutely amazing!!! And I am not even a fantasy reader having hated David Eddings from my youth. I am only 40% through the first book where someone took someone hostage up to a castle in the highlands (just so as to not write a spoiler here). Completely blown away by the details. I wonder how I would survive till books 6 and 7 are released. How about you guys?

I completely regret picking up this book after having done the due diligence on this forum, and on amazon. It is absolutely amazing!!! And I am not even a fantasy reader having hated David Eddings from my youth. I am only 40% through the first book where someone took someone hostage up to a castle in the highlands (just so as to not write a spoiler here). Completely blown away by the details. I wonder how I would survive till books 6 and 7 are released. How about you guys?

Me either! I've never been a fan, but this is different. If you think Book 1 is good, just wait for 2 and 3. Amazing stuff! I still haven't started Book 4 yet because I don't want it to end.

I am jealous of all of you who are still reading this series for the first time - it is so amazing and lord knows when George Martin is going to get to #6 - I want to start re-reading again but am having a hard time swallowing having to pay again to get the Kindle editions. I also am slightly worried about George Martin's diet (he openly says he guzzles beer all day and meat) as I'd like him to finish his books.... LOL

I am jealous of all of you who are still reading this series for the first time - it is so amazing and lord knows when George Martin is going to get to #6 - I want to start re-reading again but am having a hard time swallowing having to pay again to get the Kindle editions. I also am slightly worried about George Martin's diet (he openly says he guzzles beer all day and meat) as I'd like him to finish his books.... LOL

Sounds like he's emulating one of his characters...or all of them. :P