Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

OMG, my husband is always like give her a break... NO. This is the way I see it. She has been raised with people constantly telling her she is beautiful and would marry/become a queen. People have always treated her well due to her being a Stark. The Stark reputation was built by upstanding people like her father. They earned the people's respect. She doesn't get that part. She feels she is entitled to it by her name alone.. not that she actually has to be the person the name Stark has come to mean.
She will always see Jon as a bastard and sees no problem interrupting/challenging him because in her mind the throne should have gone to her, a true Stark. Put me on board with people who want to see Arya backhand her with a righteous hand!! lol

I think he's suffered more in that he has always been treated second class. Always reminded his is a bastard, heir to none, not respected as his siblings. I would not wish the things Sansa/Arya have gone through on anyone but their traumas started later in life. His was from birth.
^PREACH! [emoji122][emoji109][emoji137]:ps:

The thing that has always bothered me about the Unsullied and the castration that they undergo, is that castration results in less musculature and increased fatigue and increased weight gain. How are any of those features good for a soldier? Obviously none.
^YES! I think this every time I see Grey Worm. Just compare him to Varys.

There you go, you're welcome
281whgn.jpg

Dead! You aint right for that lmao!!!

Just found out something interesting. I thought the sailor's on Euron's boat were cutting the men's tongues out as trophies. No. Euron cuts the tongues out of all the members of his crew so there is no talking back, they just do what they are told. Also his way of replenishing any crew he has lost in battle. That's why is ship is called the " Silence."

He may be worse than Ramsay...

Just found out something interesting. I thought the sailor's on Euron's boat were cutting the men's tongues out as trophies. No. Euron cuts the tongues out of all the members of his crew so there is no talking back, they just do what they are told. Also his way of replenishing any crew he has lost in battle. That's why is ship is called the " Silence."

He may be worse than Ramsay...
He is worse. He is older and has even more experience.

^ He also seems like he might be a lot more cunning... I guess he's the arch villain (that's meant to distract us from other stuff) of this season. Not looking forward to finding out what he does with the prisoners.

^^^Just to say that I reread my post about the unsullied and any show that has you believing in fire breathing dragons can have castrated soldiers with great endurance and big muscles!
LOL.. Your post questioning the logic of the unsullied seemed so reasonable to me.

There are so many things in this show that every now and then I've found myself pondering...

- How is this network of ravens better than my cellphone coverage?
- How do you feed, house and ship a gigantic army of unsullied & dothraki exactly?
- So... the face changing thing is actually more of a full body changing thing?
- How has Dani managed to amass a personal collection of one of a kind dresses, consistently have her hair, makeup and nails done to perfection and still be consider herself to be "of the people"?
- Is Sansa the fastest seamstresses this side of the seven kingdoms?
- How does time work again?

...And yet I've never thought to question the dragons.

Last edited:
Also, what could he do if he was captured or killed. At least now Euron has assumed he running away, so Theon can figure out a plan to get Yara back...at least that's what I'm hoping he'll do.

The third snake was taken with Elaria
I feel like he used up his last chance with Yara, if he were to rescue her she'd probably kill him... maybe that's how he redeems himself (?).

For Theon personally, even if he abandons his sister, him jumping overboard show his self preservation instincts are still intact... which is a weird way is a positive because in previous encounters he hadn't even been able to remove himself from danger. I took it as an indicator that even if he wasn't strong enough to fight he isn't as far gone as he has been.

I thought it was interesting that this takes place in an episode where a lot of characters make reference to home or belonging... Dani says... "it doesn't feel like home"; Jon says something like... the north is my home, it's a part of me; Arya + her wolf; the Lannisters appealing to the home teams by leveraging the "foreign hoards" etc.... and Theon who's always been this lost character... never a Greyjoy or a Stark... who in the scene prior to the attack is still lost and out of place.

Last edited:
^ He also seems like he might be a lot more cunning... I guess he's the arch villain (that's meant to distract us from other stuff) of this season. Not looking forward to finding out what he does with the prisoners.

LOL.. Your post questioning the logic of the unsullied seemed so reasonable to me.

There are so many things in this show that every now and then I've found myself pondering...

- How is this network of ravens better than my cellphone coverage?
- How do you feed, house and ship a gigantic army of unsullied & dothraki exactly?
- So... the face changing thing is actually more of a full body changing thing?
- How has Dani managed to amass a personal collection of one of a kind dresses, consistently have her hair, makeup and nails done to perfection and still be consider herself to be "of the people"?
- Is Sansa the fastest seamstresses this side of the seven kingdoms?
- How does time work again?

...And yet I've never thought to question the dragons.
Bahahahahahahaha! T.H.I.S.

Yeah, who is doing all that fancy braiding? The ravens are better than my cell phone coverage since they seem to do well in the mountains and I can't get a signal.

I am not counting Theon out. I still think he will do something. His action may be a variant of "discretion is the better part of valor." By saving himself, he can warn and tell the others what has happened. If he stayed, he surely would have been killed. i think that Yara won't be killed because Euron will want to parade her about as his captured war trophy.

Re the thoughts of home...I think that Daeny may feel that Dothraki is more "home" to her than any of these other places. It is where she loved her husband and child and they died. I don't see where she has a connection to anyplace else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Singra
Ok I don't know why this is bothering me but where to the unsullied come from? I mean, this is done to them as boys right? Where are the men who are fathering these children? Are some boys kept, in order to reproduce later? Else, how do they keep making more?

Reactions: Singra
Ok I don't know why this is bothering me but where to the unsullied come from? I mean, this is done to them as boys right? Where are the men who are fathering these children? Are some boys kept, in order to reproduce later? Else, how do they keep making more?

I think the unsullied are the sons of slaves. I think that was mentioned in the episode where she bought the unsullied army in Slaver's Bay. They did say in either that episode or the one before that slaves' children were taken from their mothers because the children of slaves did not belong to their parents.