Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

tumblr_ovgkazCc7I1so1nhno5_400.gif

*smacks head* Oh yea.
I don't know what that means.

It means he's the 3 eyed raven. Didn't he tell you??

Bran has been calm and accepting of everything since he's become the 3 eyed raven. BTW, did you know Bran's the 3 eyed raven? There could have been a knife to his and Sansa's throats and he'd still look the same.
Oh, in case you forgot...Bran's the 3 eyed raven.

I was happy to think that Bran would not have sat calmly and witnessed Arya's execution. It even made me forget....just for a moment....that he was the 3 eyed raven.

Just saw this new theory on FB and it actually might be right!View attachment 3815311
This.

As much as I HATE to think Tyrion will be the ultimate betrayal.( because his character is so awesome and endearing-I almost broke down-thinking that he almost bit the dust)...his loyalty is to House Lannister. Now that his father is dead, he is free from any pressures. He hasn't been thrilled with the choices Dany has been making (flying to eastwatch; refusing to name an heir) so he's "looking" elsewhere. Tyrion is about survival.

BUT i want to believe he is just acting as a double agent ........and lying to Cersei about Dany and v/v during the dragonpit scene, to further his end goal of "breaking the wheel"........I can also go with another theory I read..... that he left his cell phone charger in Dany's room=ominous, annoyed Tyrion face. :lol:

This.

As much as I HATE to think Tyrion will be the ultimate betrayal.( because his character is so awesome and endearing-I almost broke down-thinking that he almost bit the dust)...his loyalty is to House Lannister. Now that his father is dead, he is free from any pressures. He hasn't been thrilled with the choices Dany has been making (flying to eastwatch; refusing to name an heir) so he's "looking" elsewhere. Tyrion is about survival.

BUT i want to believe he is just acting as a double agent ........and lying to Cersei about Dany and v/v during the dragonpit scene, to further his end goal of "breaking the wheel"........I can also go with another theory I read..... that he left his cell phone charger in Dany's room=ominous, annoyed Tyrion face. [emoji38]
It would be the ultimate betrayal to Dany. However you could be on to something with him being on team Lanister. He somehow figured out that she's pregnant. And as much as he despised his sister he loved her kids. Perhaps he wants her to hang back to stay safe from the WWs. Let them fight the great war and have her hang back and maybe go chill on the island so she's safe from the WWs while she has her kid. Even a step further maybe he did it to take one for team lanister. This is his way to make up for killing their father. It should cost him his life, however he has knack for pulling through things that would end most people. Cersi only does what Cersi wants so agreeing to join them should be a huge red flag to everyone else. I can't believe that he thinks for one minute she's going to help them out. She's going to hang back while they do the dirty work. Keeping her armies and whoever she can hire to keep herself safe. He just wanted to get them all out in one piece and as far from her as possible. I don't think that he could do more Cersi doesn't negotiate.

It would be the ultimate betrayal to Dany. However you could be on to something with him being on team Lanister. He somehow figured out that she's pregnant. And as much as he despised his sister he loved her kids. Perhaps he wants her to hang back to stay safe from the WWs. Let them fight the great war and have her hang back and maybe go chill on the island so she's safe from the WWs while she has her kid. Even a step further maybe he did it to take one for team lanister. This is his way to make up for killing their father. It should cost him his life, however he has knack for pulling through things that would end most people. Cersi only does what Cersi wants so agreeing to join them should be a huge red flag to everyone else. I can't believe that he thinks for one minute she's going to help them out. She's going to hang back while they do the dirty work. Keeping her armies and whoever she can hire to keep herself safe. He just wanted to get them all out in one piece and as far from her as possible. I don't think that he could do more Cersi doesn't negotiate.
...wanting to get them all out in one piece.... thank u for finding the positive!!

Gods...if they end up making me hate Tyrion in the end - if he does someting terrible-I will be pissed....but apparently GRR Martin doesn't create one dimensional characters. This is not Disney.

^ LOL

That's the thing though... she seemed to let him know and seemed to want him to know that she was pregnant.... and then there's the question of wether she really is pregnant or just using it to manipulate her brothers. Perhaps the moment Tyrion notices the pregnancy (real or fake) is the moment Tyrion cottons onto what Cersei's full plan is. Perhaps nothing much happens between them after that, Cersei leaves thinking she fooled Tyrion because her main objective was to make him think she was invested in surviving for her "baby", delay a bit and then come back to the meeting agreeing to the deal so that they leave for the north and she can move onto her plan. Ideally it would have been best for Cersei to try and find a way to reduce the force her mercenary army will face... maybe she found a way to do that and maybe she didn't.

Maybe Tyrion does suggest she return to the meeting but there's some complicated you-think-I-don't-don't-know-what-you're-doing-but-I-do dynamic going on that means he's onto her. Perhaps Tyrion leaves with a clearer idea of what Cersei is going to do but for whatever reason he doesn't tell anyone yet.... maybe there's no point in telling them now and he needs to formulate a plan.

The most interesting part of the Cersei/Tyrion conversation is when Cersei asks him what he wants for Dani and what he wants to get out of it, there seems like there's more to that story then is said in that moment.... how it plays out later is another story.

It's also interesting that in the situation/map room when they're discussing how Dani will get from A to B... Tyrion is very quiet when he watches them discuss transport options, it's odd that he doesn't offer his opinion... after all Jorah's transport plan did sound like the better option to the boat plan (speaking safety wise not sex wise). If he was concerned about complications between Jon and Dani he could have spoken up in favour of Jorah's plan.

Last edited:
Testing.....

Embed code:

3og0IDCumL5GLx7zag" width="

Nope.

Gif link:

3og0IDCumL5GLx7zag

Let's try this:

https://media.giphy.com/media/3og0IDCumL5GLx7zag/

Help?

The link in your post isn't a valid link, nor a valid jpg or gif file. If you're wanting to post an image, the URL has to end with .jpeg, .jpg, .gif, .png etc. Most of the time, you can right click on the image and click "copy image address". 98% of the time that will give you a valid link. Again, it has to end with the extensions listed above or it probably won't work.
Take this link:

https://media.giphy.com/media/6lFZoROuVxsEo/giphy.gif

Ends with .gif, so it will work.
Embed into img tags:

giphy.gif

And it shows up in the post.

[ img ] image link [ /img ] (again, remove any spaces before posting)

Reactions: BBC and CobaltBlu
The link in your post isn't a valid link, nor a valid jpg or gif file. If you're wanting to post an image, the URL has to end with .jpeg, .jpg, .gif, .png etc. Most of the time, you can right click on the image and click "copy image address". 98% of the time that will give you a valid link. Again, it has to end with the extensions listed above or it probably won't work.
Take this link:

https://media.giphy.com/media/6lFZoROuVxsEo/giphy.gif

Ends with .gif, so it will work.
Embed into img tags:

giphy.gif

And it shows up in the post.

[ img ] image link [ /img ] (again, remove any spaces before posting)

Charles, you are doubly awesome - for the explanation and choice of giphy! Now I totally get it, and why (although [emoji51] your link didn't actually show up [emoji51])

Reactions: Charles