Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Well, knowing about the scene with Sansa & Bran that was cut definitely fits in to the rest of that storyline to me. It's a real shame they left it out. I really don't understand why they couldn't have left it in. Bran seems to come out of left field when he tells what LF said when he held the knife to Ned's throat. It makes sense that no one looked shocked when you think that he & Sansa already talked it through.

When Arya entered the room, the camera panned to Sansa with Bran sitting right beside her. Bran looked very calm and accepting of what was about to unfold. As soon as I saw Bran's face, I knew it wasn't about Arya. Maybe that was the much shortened version of the scene.

Sure missed my GOT fix last night.

When Arya entered the room, the camera panned to Sansa with Bran sitting right beside her. Bran looked very calm and accepting of what was about to unfold. As soon as I saw Bran's face, I knew it wasn't about Arya. Maybe that was the much shortened version of the scene.

Sure missed my GOT fix last night.

Bran has been calm and accepting of everything since he's become the 3 eyed raven. BTW, did you know Bran's the 3 eyed raven? There could have been a knife to his and Sansa's throats and he'd still look the same.
Oh, in case you forgot...Bran's the 3 eyed raven.

Bran has been calm and accepting of everything since he's become the 3 eyed raven. BTW, did you know Bran's the 3 eyed raven? There could have been a knife to his and Sansa's throats and he'd still look the same.
Oh, in case you forgot...Bran's the 3 eyed raven.

I don't know what that means. LOL

Someone said something about some raven with 3 eyes?

sy5g6r.gif

I agree completely. Sam will definitely be sad. He's a kind & loving person. I agree that he wanted to reconcile, & he tried to before he went to the Citadel. He won't be devastated at the loss of his father like the Starks though.

I wonder if, after this is all over, Sam will go back & take his father's title.

I think Sam would become Grand Maester as well (if he survives) and he'd much prefer that over taking his father's title. imo

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
Just saw this new theory on FB and it actually might be right!View attachment 3815311
I am trying to process this to figure out why Tyrion would do that? So his group could leave in peace and alive? So Dany and Jon could make their way to the north despite the Lannister army never coming to show support? The "you really are the dumbest Lannister" seems like a hint for sure but I just comprehend what is in it for Tyrion? He would not turn on Dany out of any loyalty to Cersei or for anything for HIM - I believe it would have to be for a very good reason that he feels is a tactical move? Scratching my head...

Reactions: WingNut
I am trying to process this to figure out why Tyrion would do that? So his group could leave in peace and alive? So Dany and Jon could make their way to the north despite the Lannister army never coming to show support? The "you really are the dumbest Lannister" seems like a hint for sure but I just comprehend what is in it for Tyrion? He would not turn on Dany out of any loyalty to Cersei or for anything for HIM - I believe it would have to be for a very good reason that he feels is a tactical move? Scratching my head...
Yes, I think that allowing the group to leave was part of it, Smart of Cersei. She figures that Jon et al will get killed off by the WW and she didn't have to lift a finger. However, what is her plan if the WW were to continue to the south? They bring the ice, snow and cold with them. Is she planning to leave with Euron for the safety of the sea since the WW don't swim? I do think that Tyrion is also afraid that Daeny's thoughts will be compromised and not directed towards the objective if she is side tracked by a relationship. I think that Jaime is going to end up with Brienne and oathkeeper when he gets to the North. She may have to protect him against the Northern lords who must really hate him.

Cersei would have allowed them to leave regardless of a meeting with Tyrion, she has to let them leave, if she kills them in Dragonpit Dani's army unleashes itself and they fight it out then and there which benefits her even less than letting them go north first. If Cersei really is smart her theatrics at the Dragonpit meeting were there to angle for a better advantage and she either managed to do so or she didn't... because as per Jamie's assessment they still face a huge army no matter who beats the WW so her long term plan of going back on her word and hiring a bunch of mercenaries is still a stupid one.

I suppose it's a matter go how much Cersei got the one up on Tyrion or visa versa, too soon to tell obviously but the look on Tyrion's face when he recognized that she pregnant (or "pregnant") was interesting. The one-on-one exchange between Cersei and Tyrion is very much in Tyrion's wheel house and they know each other so well it's hard to imagine he's can't figure Cersei out and let's just say Tyrion's costume in episode 7 came the closest it ever has to looking like Tywin's costume.

I also think Tyrion is invested in King's Landing in a way that neither Jon nor Dani is. Tyrion likes culture, he likes books, he likes wine, he likes the good life, as per his conversation in episode 7 on the boat when Jon Snow says "why would anyone want to live there?"... he's more a creature of that city than Jon will ever be.

Last edited: