Galop bracelet

anmldr1

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
I just purchased my pm galop bracelet. They don't have it in stock, but I ordered one...and a friend is going to pick it up and ship it to me:smile:. Just curious if anyone has a diameter measurement? Are there different sizes? I had a chance to try the gm on...it was stunning! Just too big on my wrist...
I'm getting a little nervous that I shouldn't have ordered it sight unseen. Thanks so much!

anmldr1

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Does anyone know the diameter measurement of the short vs the standard size?

bagalogist

O.G.
Apr 1, 2008
H Land
I bought mine during our local H silver event and there were all 3 sizes for me to try on, short , standard and large. My wrist circumference is about 14.5cm and I wear Cartier love bracelet size 17 loose.

I bought the standard size, which is a little too big for me. It spins around my wrist sometimes and its heavy compared to the Love bracelet. I seldom wear mine but i adore the beautiful design.

The shape is slightly oval, its longest diameter measures 5.5 cm across.

It is a unique and gorgeous statement piece. Gongrats on finding one!

Last edited:

anmldr1

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
I bought mine during our local H silver event and there were all 3 sizes for me to try on, short , standard and large. My wrist circumference is about 14.5cm and I wear Cartier love bracelet size 17 loose.

I bought the standard size, which is a little too big for me. It spins around my wrist sometimes and its heavy compared to the Love bracelet. I seldom wear mine but i adore the beautiful design.

The shape is slightly oval, its longest diameter measures 5.5 cm across.

It is a unique and gorgeous statement piece. Gongrats on finding one!
Thanks so much for the input. I was looking on my receipt and it says sh in front of the numbers, so I'm hoping its the short? When I asked the sa, she said it only comes in one size?

Fabfashion

O.G.
Feb 18, 2010
Canada
anmldr1, you may want to check the ode to silver thread under clubhouse. I saw a number of tPFers showcasing their galop bracelet. You may be able to get more information on measurements there. G'luck.