Galliera....

deem0nessa

O.G.
Jan 7, 2009
Azur gets my vote also....I really love this bag in azur with patina....for some reason I do not care for this style in mono with patina.....I forget where in the clubhouse section but someone with the azur one used a longer strap with it too and it looked hot that way too...

kathrynch

Oct 9, 2010
ATL
Depends on what you have already in your collection. I have the Mono and LOVE it. And would love the Azur one day. You can't go wrong with either IMO.

stylishbebe

LVoe Affair 1010
May 5, 2009
U.K.
Depends on what you have already in your collection. I have the Mono and LOVE it. And would love the Azur one day. You can't go wrong with either IMO.
ITA! if i can afford to do so, i would love to add a mono to my collection. its so comfy to wear.

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
That's a tough decision! I bought the azur first and loved it so much I bought the mono too!! I'd probably pick azur--there's just something about it that catches your eye.

bagzaddict

Bagzaddict
O.G.
Feb 3, 2010
United States
I am only 5ft, 108. I'm not sure if it will look too large. I'm not used to carrying such big bags. Any one around my height have modeling pics? It would greatly help. thanks