~ Galliera VS Palermo...?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey everyone! im looking for a bag to take with me during my summer vacation to LA =] something that would hold alotta stuff and is easy to carry around at the airport, etc... sooo i got a call from our LV boutique today & they told me that they could put the Galliera on hold for me for 2 days so i need to make a decision quick! i really like both the Galliera PM and the Palermo PM & dunno what to choose.. im leaning more towards the Galliera cuz i think the Palermo is kiiiinda similar to the cabby which i already have (pleats, shoulder strap)

so what do you all think? :hrmm:

2. I own both the Palermo PM and the Galliera PM. I think for you the Galliera PM is the way to go since you said you already own one that is similar to the Palermo PM. I like the fact the Palermo PM is so versitale and can be worn a few different ways but I think the Galliera PM is more comfortable to wear and more eyecatching too.

3. Both are great bags, but for me Galliera is just more unusual, it stands out:tup:

4. In my preference Galliera definitely stands out!

5. It's funny -- I'm now contemplating both of these bags as well. I've ruled out the Monty and the BH -- now I'm down to the Palermo PM vs the Galliera PM like you are. I think I'm personally leaning towards the Galliera PM. The only thing is I do think it's more trendy than the Palermo, IMO. That's the only thing that's holding me back a bit. I do like that the Galliera has the microfiber lining rather than the textile lining. I have a feeling once I see it IRL that the lining will have me sold on the Galliera! It is such a cute bag and I do agree with the pp that I do think it will stand out a bit more.

6. I do agree that the Palermo is similar to the Cabby and since you already have that, then I'd go with the Galliera.

However, I would take the Cabby for the trip ~ so you can have hands free if you need it and assuming you have the Cabby GM, you can also carry it cross-body!

7. palermo..

8. Palermo is more practical:tup:

9. Galliera all the way!!!!!!!!!

10. Another vote for Galleria :tup:

11. Galliera :yes:

12. i was torn between the same two bags and have followed this thread. last saturday when i went to the store and ended up with the palermo. surprisingly, the galliera IMO ,was not as nice as how i imagined after seeing all the modeling pics here. and the palermo actually looked better IRL.

13. Galleria. I haven't been a fan of the shape of the Palermo. The Galleria would also be the better choice since you already have a Cabby.

14. Galliera. A great hobo-style and very comfortable to carry. Will hold a lot without actually weighing you down.

15. If you're looking in PM size, I'll say for GAlliera :smile: but for GM size, Palermo will be great.