Galliera to be discontinued this year!

Later production bags haven't had the ring darkening vachetta problem, at least mine hasn't. It's one of my all time favorite bags, so comfortable and easy to carry. Almost sold it to Yoogi's and then pulled it a the last minute and am so glad I did. I was selling only to purchase another bag......but kept the Galliera and bought the other bag, Empreinte Speedy B 30 anyway. ;)

Reactions: LVLoveaffair
Hi Guys
I wanted to know how many people still love their Galleria? I hardly used it and is almost new and am debating on whether I should keep it or sell it! Do you think it would ever come back since it was a special edition? Worth keeping it and converting it to a diaper bag in the future? Since I haven't used it I wasn't sure if I should keep it or part ways with it. What are all your thoughts?

Reactions: Dijume09
Hi Guys
I wanted to know how many people still love their Galleria? I hardly used it and is almost new and am debating on whether I should keep it or sell it! Do you think it would ever come back since it was a special edition? I have the monogram one in GM. Is it worth keeping it and converting it to a diaper bag in the future? Since I haven't used it I wasn't sure if I should keep it or part ways with it. What are all your thoughts?

Hi Guys
I wanted to know how many people still love their Galleria? I hardly used it and is almost new and am debating on whether I should keep it or sell it! Do you think it would ever come back since it was a special edition? I have the monogram one in GM. Is it worth keeping it and converting it to a diaper bag in the future? Since I haven't used it I wasn't sure if I should keep it or part ways with it. What are all your thoughts?
It wasn't a "special edition."

Reactions: uhpharm01
Hi Guys

I still have mine and I've been using my Azur one a lot this summer. It's so comfy to carry and I love that I hardly see it around that much. I think you should keep it and definitely take it out and use it! [emoji846]

Hi Guys
I wanted to know how many people still love their Galleria? I hardly used it and is almost new and am debating on whether I should keep it or sell it! Do you think it would ever come back since it was a special edition? Worth keeping it and converting it to a diaper bag in the future? Since I haven't used it I wasn't sure if I should keep it or part ways with it. What are all your thoughts?
I still have mine and hardly use it still. My lifestyle hardly requires me to carry a big bag but i think it still looks relevant. Maybe the round shape isn't as trending these days but I bet it would come back soon. Does Anyone here know to treat the vachetta leather? tit seems like it's kind of drying out on the trim. I'm from Canada and want to find a lotion alternative to put on the vachetta to rehydrate and protect it from staining.

Hi Guys
^^Agreed: The Galliera wasn't a special edition, just the PM version in Damier Ebene was; it was only available by special order. I love this bag; it's one of my "go to" pieces. I have 2 GMs (Mono and DA) and 1 PM (the DE version). Can't live without them. :happydance:

Reactions: Dijume09