Galliera to be discontinued this year!

amyrebecca

Mar 15, 2012
I was told yesterday by my SA that the Galliera will be discontinued this year. It's making my rethink my plan to sell my Azur PM!

axcarter

LV LaLa Land
Aug 9, 2012
U.S.A
Both sizes or just the GM? I know lots of GM sizes are being discontinued but not sure if you mean for both sizes.

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
Completely?! I knew about the GM, though it's still available here in Europe. Geez, I always thought it was a really popular bag.

Nov 24, 2010
MA
I know right!! I know they have had problems with the rubbing on on the rings in the past. That is why I never got one!! Guess we will have look pre-loved ones now.

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
Many s/a's do not have accurate information. My knowledge is that only the GM is discontinued, and the PM will still be in production.

bpurse

joie de vivre
Nov 2, 2007
I bought the mono Galliera Pm today and the store manager confirmed the style is being completely discontinued.

KathyB

LVoe!
O.G.
Nov 3, 2008
Tennessee
I loved the Galliera when it was introduced and got the PM. After about a month of wearing it, I fell out of love with it. The strap is too wide and too short for me and I couldn't carry it on my shoulder because it would slide off and end up on my arm. I'm probably not the only one this has happened to, so it isn't surprising that it's being discontinued. Even though I've seen many on the Celebrity section, it's just not the bag for me.