Galliera pm???

lauren11

Jan 7, 2010
Hey to all!

I have a problem. My lv bags are mono: speedy, tivoli gm, monty gm, palermo gm, odeon and the neverfull mm. My empreinte are the artsy infini.
I had the galliera gm and artsy gm in mono. But both was tooo big for me. At the moment i think i want the galliera in pm. But is this a good idea? Or i let it and buy in the future another bag.
I also have 4 chanels and 1 prada.

Thx have a nice day from europe

chikapinku

saving. mostly.
Aug 22, 2009
Australia
Well, if you liked the Galliera GM (minus it being too big for you) then why not get the PM? The PM is a lot smaller than the GM and the PM is just a smidge smaller than the Artsy MM, so would hopefully be a better size for you?

Third the PM in Azur - it's a beautiful bag and would shake things up a bit in your collection!

sayakayumi

Aphrodite A
O.G.
Jul 18, 2010
The Galliera PM is awesome :love:
I like the idea of getting it in azur or maybe sell some of your other mono bags (if you don’t use them) and get mono Galliera?

Jun 21, 2010
Yes! You should go for the Galliera PM! Either mono or Azur are beautiful but since you have so much mono, why not try the Azur? It may quickly become your favourite!

MsFrida

O.G.
May 13, 2008
I recently got my Galliera PM, and although I was a bit hesitant at first there's no way I want to part with it now. The size is perfect IMO :smile: