Galliera PM vs. Graffiti Neverfull - Poll!

Which bag should I get?

• Mono Galliera PM

• Graffiti Neverfull

Results are only viewable after voting.

Millemini

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
I've been lusting after a Monogram Galliera PM for a while, but with the Roses and Graffiti being released it was kind of forgotten, or at least I postponed it (due to limited LV funds). Today I saw a lady carrying it and I'm totally obsessed again and I want the Galliera PM NOW!!! :P

I'm on the waitlist for a Graffiti Neverfull, but I'm having 2nd thoughts about it, I'm just don't love the NF shape and since I already have the Roses Speedy I kind of feel like I don't need another bright bag...but a pink Graffiti NF would make a cool beach bag for summer! Hmmmm...what to do...:shrugs:

I need help!

I'd go with the Galliera! I have one and it's one of my favorite bags! It's comfortable to carry and can hold so much. My other reason for voting for the Galliera is because you say you don't love the NF shape. It seems like a lot of money to spend on a bag if you don't even love it!

Thanks for the feedback - I'm really unsure, but leaning towards the Galliera.
The thing with the Neverfull is that I owned a Mono Neverfull MM which I ended up selling because the shoulderstraps were too short and flimsy, but as a beach bag in the summer I think it would be fine. But spending that kind of $$$ on a beach bag is kind of ridicoulos, I don't spend that much time on the beach...

Graffiti Neverfull now and Galliera later. I think the Neverfull would make a FAB beach bag!!:tup: The Galliera reminds me of a deflated sports ball for some reason.:Push: (Sorry to those of you who love it. :flowers:)