Galliera PM or Tivoli GM

LV Vixen

Apr 2, 2008
Hi everyone...I'm new to the board, my name is Dominique... I'm torn and hope that i can get some help and opinions. I have had my name on the waitlist for the Tivoli for two months and still havent gotten a call...I'm kind of tired of waiting and equally love the Tivoli and Galliera...the only thing is i have yet to see either IRL..and was wandering if anyone had both and which they favor?

Its going to be a birthday present from my dad for me...and he said hes only getting me ONE haha soo i dont know which one to go with...HELP?:confused1:

I ordered the Tivoli GM and, while it is a beautiful bag in person, it somehow just didn't "do it" for me. I have a Galliera PM on the way, so hopefully that will be a better fit for me. I am surprised you are still on the waitlist...I thought Eluxury had these available now?

I say the Tivoli because it has a zipper and a lot of people are complaining about the galliera snap not lining up

I have been on the wait list also but took my name off because I like the Galliera. But now with the complaints of the magnet not lining up correctly with the Galliera, I will buy the Tivoli for sure. I will get it next month while in Paris because I am tired of waiting.

I have both of these bags and if I could only have one...I would have to choose the Tivoli because of the zip top! (Although I am in LoVe with both of these gorgeous bags at the moment)