Galliera PM or Tahitienne PM

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Galliera PM or Beige Tahitienne PM?

1. Galliera PM

2. Beige Tahitienne PM

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which bag gets your vote? The Galliera PM is gorgeous but it is strictly a shoulder bag. The Tahitienne PM is sooooo cute and can be shoulder or handheld (adjustable straps). I live in a warm climate so would get lots of use out of both. I know the Tahitienne is much more of a 'summer' bag and I am ok w/that. Love all the colors of this bag!

2. I voted for the Galliera! Personally, I like that better, but after reading your post, I htink you should get teh Tahitienne! Seems like you like it better than the Galliera! It is totally cute!

3. i agree with this:yes:

4. whats the tahietiene?

5. Can you post a pic of the Tahitienne? I did a search but all I see is a scarf.

6. I personally prefer the Galliera PM. I saw the Tahitienne PM today and they look like a beach bag to me. I don't mean that in a negative way, they were very pretty (and also quite expensive) but I think the Galliera will stay "in style" a lot longer.

7. Galliera PM!

8. Galliera PM

9. I voted for the Galliera..But the Tahitienne is cute, too!

10. LOL..my galliera PM will b here tomorrow,I also have the beige on HOLD.Im going to look at in tomorrow..ill let ya know what i think

11. Galliera is probably more classic, but I like both. It's just that Tahitienne seems trendier. Get both if you can!!

12. Galliera pm

13. heres a pic of the tahitiennes
    [​IMG]

14. I'd go with the Tahitiennes for now ~ perfect for Spring/Summer ... can always get the Galliera later for Fall!

15. Galliera definitely in my opinion