Galliera PM or Tahitienne PM

Galliera PM or Beige Tahitienne PM?

• Galliera PM

• Beige Tahitienne PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Which bag gets your vote? The Galliera PM is gorgeous but it is strictly a shoulder bag. The Tahitienne PM is sooooo cute and can be shoulder or handheld (adjustable straps). I live in a warm climate so would get lots of use out of both. I know the Tahitienne is much more of a 'summer' bag and I am ok w/that. Love all the colors of this bag!

peevenjo

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hawaii
I voted for the Galliera! Personally, I like that better, but after reading your post, I htink you should get teh Tahitienne! Seems like you like it better than the Galliera! It is totally cute!

Brutus1

O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
I personally prefer the Galliera PM. I saw the Tahitienne PM today and they look like a beach bag to me. I don't mean that in a negative way, they were very pretty (and also quite expensive) but I think the Galliera will stay "in style" a lot longer.

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
LOL..my galliera PM will b here tomorrow,I also have the beige on HOLD.Im going to look at in tomorrow..ill let ya know what i think

princess_eab

LV & BBag obsessed
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
Galliera is probably more classic, but I like both. It's just that Tahitienne seems trendier. Get both if you can!!

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
I'd go with the Tahitiennes for now ~ perfect for Spring/Summer ... can always get the Galliera later for Fall!