galliera PM or hampstead PM or wilshire bld?? please help me decide....

bethanycrt

O.G.
May 20, 2006
ladies please help me decide on my next lv bag. i already have the damier neverfull mm and vernis rosewood in amarnte. im going to hongkong soon, im planning to get another one but cant decide which one. i want something worry free, low maintenance but can be used everday.

Galliera PM in mono or Hampsted PM in damier or wilshire bld in pomme or amarante again??? which of the 3 bags and why? help ladies...TIA

lastly, how do you clean the straps of the rosewood? I discovered this morning slight dirt on the straps, light color gray. im afraid to use baby wipes or is this safe? the straps are still like new.

I was choosing between the Galleria PM and Hampstead MM in the boutique yesterday, and I think I prefer the Hampstead MM because it feels more structured. The Galleria was very slouchy in a very nice relaxed way, but the straps felt a little filmsy with use.

So I think I'll prefer Hampstead instead of Galleria PM.

initially i really wanted the hampstead but lately im veering toward galliera pm in mono, there`s just something about that bag considering i dont really like mono but with galliera....wow! how do you take care the straps/vacehetta of the galliera? i just foud out the strap of my rosewood has some dirt on it.

how come no one is sugessting the wilshire? is it too small for everyday wear? is the size similar to speedy 25?

The Galleria was very slouchy in a very nice relaxed way, but the straps felt a little filmsy with use.

I'm surprised you think the strap feels flimsy. It's such a big, thick strap! Much thicker than Hampstead's even though it has 2 straps and Galliera has just the one. Oh well! :P

Anyhow - I vote Galliera myself. I just got this bag and could not be happier.