Galliera PM or Hampstead mm?

I narrowed down the choices to Galliera PM Azur, Hampstead MM Ebony and azur? Which one should I get?
I wanted a hampstead in ebony because i was looking for an everyday bag, one that i don't have to baby it so much. then i saw these hampstead and galliear in azur, they are beautiful:heart:

i'm 5'8" and 23

I'm open to other models as well. Any suggestions?
should i follow my heart and go for Galliera azur?
but hampstead ebony is practical :cursing:
Help please

I had both of these bags recently except my Galliera was in mono. I highly recommend the Galliera over the Hampstead. It is much more comfortable to carry. Both are beautiful but the Hampstead straps kept falling off my shoulders which was extremely annoying. I sold my Hampstead.

I have the Hampstead MM in damier ebony and the Galliera in mono. They serve totally different purposes. The Hampstead is a very versatile workhorse, fits books, papers, and other stuff. The Galliera is more of a casual type of bag that doesn't really work with things with sharp edges (like binders or books), just the usual stuff. I really like both but for work I'd def. choose the Hampstead. No worries w/color transfer or vachetta either ;)

If you need it for work and you carry a lot of stuff, I'd go with the Hampstead MM in Ebene.

For fun and everyday casual use, I suggest the Galliera PM ~ I love my Mono version and wouldn't mind getting it in Azur as well!

well l had the same decsion to make, as l like both, l am waitng for the galleria pm in azur......my sister bought the mono, and she was not going to buy lol...l will post pics when it comes, l think l would still like the hampstead later :smile: