Galliera - PM or GM?

airenle

O.G.
Feb 18, 2008
I was originally deciding between the Galliera and Neverfull and decided to go with the Galliera based on the thinness of the Neverfull straps. Plus, I decided not to carry my laptop in the bag. With that said, now I'm struggling betwn the Galliera GM and PM!

The GM will definitely work for everyday use, but I am pretty sure it's too big for weekend wear. The PM, on the other hand won't really hold my laptop but seems like something I could use 7 days a week. However, the GM IS only $200 more....am I dwelling on the $$ and not the practicality?

If you have the GM or PM I'd love to hear why you chose it.

I don't own either but I want the PM, I just think its great for anything/anywhere but I understand if you want a bag big enough for your laptop... maybe you should go with the GM just in case you decide to throw extra in.
Sorry I am not to much help here, either one is wonderful!
Best of Luck!!!

You said you decided not to carry my laptop in the bag, so that knocks anything supporting the choice to get the GM over the PM out. For everyday wear including weekends, the PM is your best choice.

I'm not tiny and consider the PM to be the perfect size. The name PM is too deceiving, they should rename it. The GM is entirely too big and looks like a weekend bag, even on a "plus" size girl, in my honest opinion.

I am 5 3 and about 112lbs....i felt the pm got lost under my arm(and I have tiny arms).....the gm at first felt big, but once it got worn in and mushy it is perfect! Love the gm!!!! go for it!

Pm! Gm should stand for gynormous! Yesterday I packed 3 diapers, a pack of wipes, an extra pair of baby clothes, my breast feeding cover, wallet, checkbook, cles, huge sun glass case, phone, and keys on it. There was still some room left and it didn't look bulky.

Good luck deciding!

GM for sure. It stands out and it holds everything while also looking stylish. I'm only 5'6 and 120 pounds, but the PM seemed lost under my arm and I felt like it could hardly be seen. If you want a smaller purse, I peronally like the Artsy MM. Otherwise go for the GM!!