Galliera PM or GM??? help!

Apr 11, 2008
I am sure this has been discussed manyt imes so i fsomeone can redirect me to another thread, that would be great, but I am wondering which size GM or PM to get.

any opinions?

I am partial to larger bags, but I am also thinking that a smaller one might be more ladylike maybe or that possibly if I had a smaller bag it wouldn't take me an hour to find my keys..hehe:smile:

TIA!!!:heart:

You can flip through for lots of pics of people modeling the differet sizes: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/club-galliera-272576.html

I have the GM. It is a spacious bag, but it is never hard to find things in it. It is easy to get in to, fits comfortably on the arm, and looks great! It slouches in on itself making it seem less "big" as it might appear in some photos.

Both PM and GM are beautiful, but I think the bag looks best in the GM. It just suits the style better IMO.

I would do PM, I have the GM and it is way to big to be used as an everyday bag. I lose everything in there, its like a big black hole:P. I am going to sell the GM and go for the PM as I think that would be more of what I need.

I have the pm and it is perfect for me. I really think this is one bag that needs to be tried on before it is bought. I was leaning towards the GM, but when I tried it on it was like luggage on me. I have seen pics of members who have the GM and look great in it, but it is not me.

I had a thread on this, was worried GM would be too huge and PM would look too 'handbaggish' and an older ladies style. I heard SO many comments about it being like a beach bag and HUGE and all the rest, and I went with the PM, seemed ok at first, but doesn't have that slouch like the GM, and it's too small, despite my only needing everyday basics, I WISH I WISH I WISH I WISH I WISH .... I had bought the GM....If your young and like big bags, DEFINITELY learn from my mistake and get the GM!!!

Get the GM... I want to see more pics of the GM on people! I have the PM, someone make me want to get the GM! I haven't seen many good pics of the bag on guys/girls yet! COME ON... GM, GM, GM, GM!

I had a thread on this, was worried GM would be too huge and PM would look too 'handbaggish' and an older ladies style. I heard SO many comments about it being like a beach bag and HUGE and all the rest, and I went with the PM, seemed ok at first, but doesn't have that slouch like the GM, and it's too small, despite my only needing everyday basics, I WISH I WISH I WISH I WISH I WISH .... I had bought the GM....If your young and like big bags, DEFINITELY learn from my mistake and get the GM!!!

paije....
you've been saying that alot in the clubhouse too..... seems like the age thing is an issue with you....
so.....how old are you exactly talking about?!!! in women in the 30's? 40, 50, 60's???? and how old are you, if you don't mind me asking....just curious.

paije....
you've been saying that alot in the clubhouse too..... seems like the age thing is an issue with you....
so.....how old are you exactly talking about?!!! in women in the 30's? 40, 50, 60's???? and how old are you, if you don't mind me asking....just curious.

Sophia
Age thing is of no issue at all actually it's just based on my personal opinion and feel of the PM. Some share that opinion and some dont'. I wouldn't say I have said it "alot" but I did express this same view in the clubhouse, yes.

I was in this same position when deciding, and heard so many negatives about the larger version, which affected my decision and reading some similar comments here. The OP refers to PM looking more ladylike, I am simply putting out my thoughts. I don't see why it's an issue to share my view on it? It is not intended to offend anyone who owns the PM, same way those who are anti GM would not intend to offend GM owners.:confused1:
To me the PM is smaller, has less slouch and feels more mature, like 45+ - many disagree, it's just how I feel about it. :shrugs: