Galliera PM or Delightful MM?

I have not seen the Delightful in person but watched a video on the Delightful pm and was not a fan of the slouchyness of the top. I like the more structured feel of the Galliera. What don't you like about your Galliera?

Honestly, I love the Galliera but don't want to dirty her. lol I have seen some very used Gallieras and they don't look so good. I really want an everyday bag I dont really have to worry about.

Galliera! If you don't want it to be dirty, you can treat the bag with LMB kit, cleanser is also included so if it gets dirty, you can just clean it with a sponge or microfiber cloth :smile:

Absolutely not, I would keep the Galliera. I have both in Mono and Azur and both look like new because I take care of my bags. I've seem some in real life that are horrid because people don't take care of their stuff.

If you sell any bag, you risk taking a loss. With that being said, the Galliera PM is too small for me personally. And I love the fresh look of the Delightful. The MM is a nice size too. Between the two, I'd say Delightful. But I still really like the Galliera so my advice is don't sell :smile:

If you sell any bag, you risk taking a loss. With that being said, the Galliera PM is too small for me personally. And I love the fresh look of the Delightful. The MM is a nice size too. Between the two, I'd say Delightful. But I still really like the Galliera so my advice is don't sell :smile:

I NEED the Delightful MM all of a sudden. I love the slouch...I dont get the slouch with Galliera.