Galliera PM modelling pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do we think?

Attached Files:

2. sooooo pretty...congrats.

3. your bag looks fabulous on you I love it! have you actually used her yet or just took pictures? how does the bag feel on your shoulder any slipping?

4. Looks great on you!!! A keeper!

5. I think it looks great on you, congrats!

6. oh yay!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!!! looks gorgeous on you! such a lovely bag~!!!! please make sure to post pics in the club house!!!! need more eye candies!

7. I just got it and haven't used it yet, but I played with it for a couple of days at the store. I don't have any issues with slipping and I love how comfy it is on my shoulder. I think this is the best LV so far in terms of comfort.

8. I love it! Congrats!!

9. beautiful bag, congrats.

10. It looks great on you. I wore mine today and was very surprised the strap actually stayed on my shoulder. Congrats!

11. LOL thanks girls another Enabler do you work for LV or something hehe jk. I will post pics of mine when I get it .. I am in love already

12. soweee :P I am not trying to enable you, actually, I am hardly an LV fan and don't like most LV bags (design-wise, I am sure the quality is good and all that jazz). I just happened to like this one.

13. Congrats! It's beautiful on you!

14. very pretty! it looks great on you!

15. lol what wallet did you go with it?