Galliera pm keep or sell it ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello
    I have a Galliera pm Damier Azur from 2012 and a papillon from 2003.

Need help. The Papillon was one of my first lvs. But I don’t really reach for it. the Galliera I use a little bit more often but take my mind to let both go and buy something new or keep it and try to wear.

What do you think ?

2. I think if you are unsure do not sell anything. In my experience better to be on board 100% with selling, no questions. I’ve regretted letting go of many bags.

Happywifehappylife likes this.
  3. Keep Galliera. I find it is one of the best purses that louis vuitton ever done. My friend have one and Love.

LV2 and Happywifehappylife like this.
  4. Keep it. That is the 1 bag I don’t own and I am always hunting it. It is a well made beautiful classic piece. You are so lucky to have her!

Happywifehappylife likes this.
  5. Thank you guys ! Your adviceshelps me a lot !

6. I actually let the Galleria go because I wasn't reaching for that bag anymore--no regrets here

7. Keep it! I have the Same bag and it looks like new and I will never let it go! It's so beautiful and holds so much

8. Unless you need to sell your two handbags, I would keep them both. They are made so beautifully. I am starting to like my older LV's better than the ones I now see in the stores. I have 2 Papillon's and the Monogram Galliera PM. I have not worn any of them for quite some time, but I love knowing they are there. I will wear them for sure at some point.

LVLoveaffair likes this.
  9. I’ve found when I spend time and effort “trying” to make something work I’m better off replacing it with something I actually enjoy using. Handbags should be fun and easy. Anyway, good luck deciding what works for you!

10. Whenever I'm not sure about selling something, I break it out and use it. If I don't feel the love, I end up selling. But I also find out how much it would cost to replace if I wanted it in the future. I sold two Mono Noe GM's and regretted it and missed that bag - and re-bought one last year. It was more expensive (although in better condition than either of my old ones). Third time's a charm, I guess. lol I have the Galliera PM in Mono and Azur and I won't sell them mostly because they're extremely comfy to carry, (I'm getting away from hand-held bags), can hold a lot, still look good and you don't see them too often where I live.