Galliera PM and Purse-To-Go organizer

alpine1972

Oct 11, 2006
I posted pics of the inside of my Galliera PM with a Purse To Go organizer as a response in another thread and I've been receiving quite a few PM's asking where i purchased the organizer.

You can go to www.pursetogo.net where it is available in different colors. The one in my bag is in the Tan color and the size is Jumbo.

I think it's a great liner because it keeps me organized and my bags stay clean. Oh, and the bags keep their shape better. The last two pics show how the outside of the bag looks with the organizer inside.

Mods: Please move this thread if it is necessary. I posted in the main because of the number of PM's I've been receiving.

Here are my pics again:

Attachments

• GallieraContents 004.JPG
    GallieraContents 004.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 4,326
  • pursetogogalliera 006.JPG
    pursetogogalliera 006.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 6,368
  • pursetogogalliera 008.JPG
    pursetogogalliera 008.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 2,979
  • pursetogogalliera 009.JPG
    pursetogogalliera 009.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,467
Mmmm......are those Godiva chocolates I see in there Rosie? :graucho: Love the goodies you've got in there too!
I sure wish they'd make a purse organizer that actually fit into a Speedy 35 though. Still so much room to spare. This organizer looks perfect for your Galliera! :jammin::heart:

Very nice Rosie! Thank you for sharing!

attachment.php

Mmmm......are those Godiva chocolates I see in there Rosie? :graucho: Love the goodies you've got in there too!
I sure wish they'd make a purse organizer that actually fit into a Speedy 35 though. Still so much room to spare. This organizer looks perfect for your Galliera! :jammin::heart:

Yes, Miss Joelle...those are Godiva chocolates. Yummy, no? I also wish there was a better organizer for the Speedy 35 but for the time being, I'm using a Jumbo Purse To Go in there too. Check it out:

Attachments

• SpeedyLiner 015.JPG
    SpeedyLiner 015.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 3,836
  • SpeedyLiner 016.JPG
    SpeedyLiner 016.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 2,312
  • SpeedyLiner 017.JPG
    SpeedyLiner 017.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 2,283
They now have extra jumbo.. I ordered one last week.. havent got it yet because stupid usps sent it back to her due to some kin of address problem..
Im planning to use it for 35.. so when I get it ill take a pic too

Posted this in the other thread but wanted to check this before I buy one:

I bought a purseket and i don't know if it's just the brand but it looks all cheap and crappy to me, the purseket is like firmish flexible plastic lined (like what you get at the base of the eco bags at the supermarket) with thin material covering it and I think it makes the Galliera lose it's slouch... is the 'purse to go' made of the same inner plastic, it would be better if all fabric?!

Posted this in the other thread but wanted to check this before I buy one:

I bought a purseket and i don't know if it's just the brand but it looks all cheap and crappy to me, the purseket is like firmish flexible plastic lined (like what you get at the base of the eco bags at the supermarket) with thin material covering it and I think it makes the Galliera lose it's slouch... is the 'purse to go' made of the same inner plastic, it would be better if all fabric?!
I dont think purse to go has any inner plastic....its all fabric

This insert works great in the Galliera PM. I have it, too! I haven't taken out my Galliera yet because the vachetta is so scary white.

In answer to another question: The Purse to Go is all fabric and it's an oval shape with a fabric bottom, too.

I use the Large PurseToGo in my Galliera PM too! The only thing is I turned mine inside out so that the pockets are on the outside. I prefer it this way.

Last edited: