Galliera PM and Purse-To-Go organizer

alpine1972

Oct 11, 2006
Texas
I posted pics of the inside of my Galliera PM with a Purse To Go organizer as a response in another thread and I've been receiving quite a few PM's asking where i purchased the organizer.

You can go to www.pursetogo.net where it is available in different colors. The one in my bag is in the Tan color and the size is Jumbo.

I think it's a great liner because it keeps me organized and my bags stay clean. Oh, and the bags keep their shape better. The last two pics show how the outside of the bag looks with the organizer inside.

Mods: Please move this thread if it is necessary. I posted in the main because of the number of PM's I've been receiving.

Here are my pics again:

Attachments

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Here & There
Mmmm......are those Godiva chocolates I see in there Rosie? :graucho: Love the goodies you've got in there too!
I sure wish they'd make a purse organizer that actually fit into a Speedy 35 though. Still so much room to spare. This organizer looks perfect for your Galliera! :jammin::heart:

alpine1972

Oct 11, 2006
Texas
Mmmm......are those Godiva chocolates I see in there Rosie? :graucho: Love the goodies you've got in there too!
I sure wish they'd make a purse organizer that actually fit into a Speedy 35 though. Still so much room to spare. This organizer looks perfect for your Galliera! :jammin::heart:
Yes, Miss Joelle...those are Godiva chocolates. Yummy, no? I also wish there was a better organizer for the Speedy 35 but for the time being, I'm using a Jumbo Purse To Go in there too. Check it out:

Attachments

paije

May 20, 2008
Posted this in the other thread but wanted to check this before I buy one:

I bought a purseket and i don't know if it's just the brand but it looks all cheap and crappy to me, the purseket is like firmish flexible plastic lined (like what you get at the base of the eco bags at the supermarket) with thin material covering it and I think it makes the Galliera lose it's slouch... is the 'purse to go' made of the same inner plastic, it would be better if all fabric?!

xxxjulybabyxxx

♥Another Semester♥
Jun 21, 2008
Somewhere in the world♥♥
Posted this in the other thread but wanted to check this before I buy one:

I bought a purseket and i don't know if it's just the brand but it looks all cheap and crappy to me, the purseket is like firmish flexible plastic lined (like what you get at the base of the eco bags at the supermarket) with thin material covering it and I think it makes the Galliera lose it's slouch... is the 'purse to go' made of the same inner plastic, it would be better if all fabric?!
I dont think purse to go has any inner plastic....its all fabric

camommyof3

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
This insert works great in the Galliera PM. I have it, too! I haven't taken out my Galliera yet because the vachetta is so scary white.

In answer to another question: The Purse to Go is all fabric and it's an oval shape with a fabric bottom, too.

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
I use the Large PurseToGo in my Galliera PM too! The only thing is I turned mine inside out so that the pockets are on the outside. I prefer it this way.

Last edited: