Galliera or Stresa

Galliera or Stresa

• Galliera

• Stresa

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really want the Galliera so im saving up for it. Hopefully before August ends I will be able to buy it. But now im thinking about the Stresa because I think it's only about $100 more. I want a nice, durable bag that I can use everyday. Something that's lightweight because my back/shoulders hurt when I carry heavy stuff. What are the pros and cons of each bag? I know for the Galliera it's going to be the brass rings but I think im okay with it because it's really gorgeous. Galliera or Stresa? I plan to get it in Monogram.

I have the Galliera PM in Azur and I absolutely love it. I have not really had any issues with black marks and I find the bag extremely comfortable. It can be a little difficult to get things in and out of, but I don't mind because I love the bag so much. It really is my favorite. I do not own the Stresa, but have tried it on and I loved it. I saw a girl carrying it in the malll last week and it was fab! IMO the Stresa is a more casual bag than the Galliera, so I guess it really depends on the look you are going for.

Thanks for your replies guys. I'm leaning towards the Galliera but I don't want to regret my decision because it's only a difference of $100.